Chapter 3

Oh my fucking goodness.. did that just happen? Did I just meet Louis Tomlinson? Holy shit. I did. And he asked for my number. This is like a fanfic now.

I opened my apartment door and then locked it behind myself. I dropped my purse on the counter next to my front door.

I took a right turn halfway through the hallway between the kitchen and the door. It led into my smallish bedroom.

It was painted a pale yellow with white carpet on the floor. It included a wooden queen size bed, two wooden bedside tables, a wooden dresser, and a small television on the dresser.

The doors in the house were dark wood. The closet doors were dark double doors. How fancy?

Above my headboard of my bed, I had a large picture. It was of Amelia, our old friend; Anastasia, and me. We went to Miami beach one summer. I paid for most of it, but Lia helped at least. I had the most stable, well paying job. My dad flew us over that summer. But it took two years of hard work from both Lia and I.

We were standing right in front of the ocean, all in matching pink bikkini tops and black bottoms. Our hair and makeup were all done because we were going to take a memorable picture.

That was one of the best summers I've ever had. There's one thing I did then that even Amelia doesn't know about though.

I lost my virginity that summer. To a guy I had met two days before. We tried to talk after he left, because he left first, but we didn't.

It was too difficult. He lived in Ohio and I lived in Luton. It just couldn't happen. We would FaceTime about once a week, but before I knew it, he had a girlfriend and she cut off all communication between him and I. It was awful. Tormenting.

I spent five days with him. Five. Two days before, three days after. His name was Christian. He was two years younger than me, his body was tanned and toned. His hair was a dark chestnut brown and his eyes were a deep, dark brown. He was beautiful.

I remember sitting on the beach; it was our first day there. I had a dark blue bikkini top and black bottoms. My hair was down in beautiful beach waves. I had a pair on dark brown big sunglasses on. My feet were in the sand but my arse was on my yellow beach towel.

Anastasia and Amelia were in the ocean boogie boarding. I had stayed behind to try and relax. To hopefully come home next week with a nice sun-kissed body.

{ Flashback }

"You like 5sos too?" A man voice asked. I opened my eyes to see him. He was standing next to me.

"Some of their songs. I like One Direction more though," I replied.

"So I suppose you listen to Little Mix too?"

"Nah, not really. Some of their songs are good but they're too bubbly for me."

"Yet you listen to One Direction," He mumbled with an attitude.

"Look, I don't want your attitude, bucko," I sassed.

"Calm down sassafrass. It was a joke," He told me, "I'm Christian."

"Kamrynne." I said as I reached my hand out for a handshake. He accepted but as I tried to pull away, he held on. He moved my fingers to interlock them and then sat next to me.

"What're you doing?" I laughed.

"Making you realize how much you're gonna like me," Christian smirked.

"Stop," I giggled, but I didn't pull away.

{ Flashback Over }

My heart hurt to even remember that. To remember piece by piece the man I gave my everything to. For nothing. We went nowhere. And it killed me.

**

I dropped my clothes and went into the shower. The warm water washed away all the dirt and grime of the day. But not the memories. I'll never forget today, even if Louis does. I won't, and I highly doubt Amelia will either.

After my shower, I wrapped my hair into a high messy bun. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on. I washed my face with a facial scrub because I have bad acne problems.

**

I laid in bed watching Teen Mom 2. That could've been me. I could be one of those moms. Except I would have more problems. We live in different countries; how would we raise a baby?

My eyes faded into darkness as more baby mama drama filled the screen.

**

im sorry! its been like two months.. oops. ive been having bad depression and i switched schools and said my final goodbyes to the love of my life and im just a wreck. i'll try to update more tho. im just so upset atm. love you. hope yall enjoyed it. & im sorry its so short too. comment, vote, and fan me!

-Jayyyyyyy