I'm Not The Type To Fall Easy

***Jordan***

I paced my room, then ran towards the closet, double-checking what I already know and dreaded. I couldn't find my one and only vintage Asking Alexandria signed t-shirt, like with their printed sigs. into the fabric of my shirt.

"MOM!!!!" I yelled. She'd know where they went. She always knew where the maid placed things. She was paranoid that way.

"Hunny, if your looking for those clothes, I took them to the thrift store for better use, they're too small!

Panic and dread filled me. What is wrong with this woman who raised me? Not even having the decency to ASK if It was alright to throw away my most precious treasure that I myself worked my ass off to get. It wasn't bought from Papa's damn money but achieved from MY greatness at getting sigs.

"Are they still there?"I asked, my heart pumping.

"I just dropped them off so yeah."

Instant relief. Good, I thought to myself rushing to my car. I'll just go buy it again before they realize the t-shirts greatness.

***Katerra***

It was another boring day at the thrift store my sick uncle Benny own. I worked part time there for his benefit and to hang out with adopted son, Benny Jr. Who I just called BJ for short. He was my best friend ever since he came 10 years ago.

He and I are a pair. We liked the same type of music, bands, food, and people while we also shared dislikes. I grin at him now as he wipes sweat from his pierced brow and flipped his crimson red colored bangs from his eyes which were a deep dark navy blue.

He had just gotten done with bringing up the boxes of newly brought in clothes from one of the richest folks in town. The Baudelaire family. It was my job to sort out the clothes and BJ always stayed to watch. The Baudelaire family always brought in useful, expensive, and possibly new clothes. And being workers here, we got to pick out what we wanted. BJ had accumulated many band tees and skinny jeans from Mrs. and Mr. Baudelaire's three sons and I got plenty of them myself.

I often wondered what kind of people they were. The sons, I mean. Being rich like they are, I suspected snobbery. At that thought, I turned my attention to the boxes.

I had just started to open them with my switch blade when I heard the bell out in the store being hit like crazy. I creased my brows. What was wrong with people today? How about a nice and easy tap on the bell to get attention. When BJ didn't budge from his position I stood up and went outside.

A tall man, looking about 18, stood at the cash register and I gawked at his outfit. Tight purple skinny jeans paired with a short white sleaved shirt underneath a BVB hoodie. His face was mixed with panic, fear, desperation, and irritation. His hair was brown and glinted from the sunlight shining through. It was spiked and messy. It actually looked professionally styled as if he wanted to look straight out of bed but gorgeous all the while. I thought his eyes were brown but as I came closer they were dark blue.

This guy was hot. Incredibly so. I was confused as to why a god was infront of me.

"Excuse me? How my I help you?

He smiled pleasently at me, his earlier emotions gone,"My mother recently brought in clothes."

I grabbed the book with the names of all recent donators,"Family name?"

"Er, Baudelaire..."He said slowly. I blinked.

"Alrighty... what do you want with the clothes she brought it?"

"Those clothes were mine... I have a very important t-shirt in that box."

"Okay, I see. Well we were just going through it now. I'll show you to the room but I want some ID to prove your Mrs. Baudelaire's son."

He nodded, expecting this, and pulled out a gorgeously bound notebook. He then opened it and grabbed a picture out of it. I then got to see a handsomely dressed boy with Mrs. Baudelaire. She was kissing his cheek and I'd doubt that Mrs. Baudelaire would openly take a picture doing that with a younger man. I sighed and turned, beckoning him to follow me.

Just as BJ burst out of the door holding an awesome t-shirt.

"I found a treasure!!!"He yelled.

"BJ what the hell are you doing? I told you to wait for me!"

"I don't give a damn! This is a treasure. Asking Alexandria t-shirt with ALL of the band member's sigs."

"A signed-"I cut a glance back at the Baudelaire boy. He was frozen. His eyes burning holes in the shirt and BJ. I suspected that this was what the guy was looking for.

"Waiiit, whose this dude?"BJ asked looking at Baudelaire boy.

"Jordan Baudelaire...,"He murmured as he glared at BJ,"And I request that you give me that shirt."

BJ's eye widened,"A Baudelaire. And no way dude. This is a glory. And besides your momma sold it. It the store's now. Which in turn makes in mine."

"Do you realize how hard and how long it took me to get all those sigs? Months! Its not my god damn fault that my whore of a mom sold my life!"

Jordan looked pissed. In a bad ass way. Like he could rip BJ to shred's.

BJ took a step back, "Then how about a bet? You win, you get the shirt. I win, I get the shirt."

"Deal. What's the bet?"

"Hmmm,"BJ looked at me then Jordan. Then at me. Then Jordan,"You have to... make Katerra here fall in love with you in a 31 days. That's a month. If you fail to then I'll be the winner."

Just as I opened my mouth to shout at the stupidity of that bet, Jordan opened his mouth.

"That's so unfair to her. You shouldn't easily involve your friends in things like this."

"Oh its okay, Kat won't mind. She wants this shirt as much as I do. And besides, Kat doesn't believe in love so the harder it'll be."

Jordan looked at me concerned. BJ glared at me. I hesitantly nodded, though I don't know what for.

"See? So it's a bet?"

Jordan looked thoughtful,"It's a bet...,"He turned to me,"Sorry." And then he left the shop.

What the hell just happened?

"Well, that went better than I thought it would,"BJ annoyingly said. I glared at him.

"Not cool."