I'm sorry

to those of you who are taking the time to read this I am sad to inform you that I will no longer be adding onto this story. I just don't have as much intrest in adding onto this book anymore and I don't even know where this story was going to go.

I'm sorry if I am dissapointing you, but on a note I will not be taking this book down. just in case one day I find something that could make this story more enjoyable, and also for the memories.

this was the first story I ever added on wattpad and has a pretty good amountbof reads for a beginner, but everytjing good has to end even if it was nowhere close to being finished.

Again I am sorry, but be looking forward ti a new booking being added on here soon. it is called beautiful, and is about a girl who loves one direction and has a rough life growing up. from that she selfharmed and one day she wins concert tickets and goes ti the concert with her best friend savannah. and that's all I have right now. I'm writing a few chapters ahead so I can update regularly and keeping ahead a chapter due to my bad habit of never updating.

so to end this I love every single one of you who has ever read this, and I really wished it wasn't ending but I simply don't know what to write anymore. love you all ♥♡♥♡♥♡