My Crazy Crush

Oh please comment and vote people thanks :D

Ok I am sitting here in class staring at my crush Adam Windfild and boy is he the hottest boy in school. I have liked him since like forever me and half the student body at Mason High School hell even some straight guys think he is hot. He had light brown hair green eyes he was six foot two inches and had dimples on both cheeks. He was about one eighty and he had nice abs (what I have seen him with no shrit yum).

"Miss Moore care to answer the last question or are you too busy staring at Adam to know what I was asking" My history teacher Mrs. Payne asks me. I think it should be spelled Pain cause she is a pain in my ass. She always calls on me thinking I would some day come up with the wrong answer to her questions but I was only staring it didn't effect my hearing skills.

" To answer your question Mrs Payne. How did the Romans lived? Romans were, in general, very hard working people. There was a huge gap in the upper and lower classes of Roman society. The lower class were expected to fight in the military, work hard and be loyal to the ruling class. The Roman military was involved in wars that often took them from their homes for long periods of time. The upper class lived a very different life. Their lives were full of luxury and pleasures. The upper class had servants and truly believed that gods had granted them the luxury that they enjoyed." I answered.

I knew I would answer correctly because I was one of the smartest kids in my high school I had a 4.0 gpa and as a 11th grader I was already getting offers from major Ivy league schools. And I never had a boyfriend sad I know. It wasn't like I was ugly at-least that's what my friends and family said. Wait maybe I was ugly lol. I had long wavy red hair blue eyes a few freckles. I was five foot seven one twenty pounds a small waist and a size thirtythree c cup breast. It wasn't like boys didn't ask me it it was just I was trying to get into a good school and fulfill my five year plan plus I was saving myself for Adam. I knew he didn't know I was into him that he was my brothers best friend and he will always see me as a little sister instead of a girl friend.

"Good answer Miss Moore." Mrs Payne replies.

Just then the bell rings and I rush to put my books into my bag so I could get to my car thank god school was over I was tired of listing to her talk and talk. I rush out the door when I feel a hand on my shoulder I look back and see it was Adam.

" Hey Mace can you give me a ride home your brother drove me this morning and he has a date with Sue and I don't want to be the third wheel so yeah can you?" Adam asks making hes pouty doggy face.

Sue and Markus have been dating all of his four years of high school it was love at first sight with those two and it was hard to be around them cause they were so lovey dovey all the damn time.

"Ok I dont want to see the face so I guess I can dive you home" I tell Adam.

He jumps up and down like a kid on Christmas morring and hurrys to his locker to I assume get his books. "Oh and one more thing Mace can you please help me with my History homework I need to get a B so I can play in this weeks game." He asks

"Sure why not its not like I have any plans on a Friday night." I say