Emo life part 2

CHAPTER 2- THE TROUBLE BEGINS

I had just finished my test when the bell rang. I turned it into the basket and started to my locker. Kelsey cought up to me and said,"what did you do to Kirsten?!?!" I told her what happened and she started to understand. "So you and Caine- oops I mean Spider-Man- are dating now?" I said "yes." "You can use his real name now." I said in a tone only I could make. Kelsey shuddered at the sound of my tone. She hated when I talked like that. I laughed and went to my car leaving Kelsey behind. I caught a glimpse of her talking to a sobbing Kirsten. I made my way closer very slowly so I could over hear what they were saying. "How could he date an emo?!?" Kirsten said over small gasps of breath. "She isn't even one of those cute emos." She looked better when she had those big nerdy glasses and braces." Kirsten said with venom in her tone. "She didn't mean to take him from you." Kelsey said comfortingly. "It was totally his decision." "She would never want to hurt you." She said with a motherly tone in her voice. I smiled at the way she stood up for me. I still felt horrible for how I made Kirsten feel. But I felt a tiny bit better. It was hard being the only emo in school. Alyssa was a half emo. And now that I am dating Caine, people will start to think I'm a poser because he isn't emo. Even though I have been emo since I was in sixth grade, people in my freshman class are stupid.

As I was walking to my car, I ran into Caine. We hugged and said I love you to each other and he kissed me on the cheek. As I walked out the doors my mom yelled at me to hurry. I began running because she hardly ever yelled. When I got to the car she said," your 16 birthday is tomorrow. I said "nooooo" sarcastically. She said, "I have a big surprise for you tomorrow." "I hate when you do this!" I complained. She laughed and hopped into the passenger seat. I started practicing my driving. I could hardly pay attention to the road because thoughts were swimming around in my head. "KELLY WATCH OUT!!!!!" My mom yelled. I had just ran a red light. My heart was pounding. "You will never get a license like this." My mom said in a shaky voice. The car was silent for the rest of the way home. As soon as I got home, I changed into my sweat pants and sweat shirt. That's when the drama started.

CHAPTER 3-DRAMA

There I was just on my bed doing homework when my phone rang. From the ringtone, I could automatically tell it was Kirsten. My heart pounded. I was filled with both joy and worry. I was glad that she had sort of forgiven me. (At least I hoped). I was worried ,though, that she was calling to say that she didn't want to hang out anymore. I nervously picked up the phone after it rang for the third time. "Hello?" I said nervously. "Hi" she replied in a tone only she could make. That was both good and bad. It was good because that meant she was starting to get over what had happened, but it was bad cause that meant she was still sad. "What's up?" I said. "You know very well what's up" she said with venom in her tone. "You mean the thing between me and Caine?" I said. "Yes!" She yelled. "Listen I didn't mean to hurt you. He just surprised me with the question. I didn't have time to think and he seamed so eager and full with hope that all I could say was yes." I said trying to make her understand what I was going thrue. "You listen." She said. "You hurt me real bad today. You with your emo looks and blue hair. You knew blue hair was my thing but you still went for it." "Bu-" I stuttered. " I don't want to hear your sorry a** excuses. You knew you would hurt me but you did it anyways." "Just don't talk to me at school and leave me alone." *beep beep beep beep* she hung up. I sighed with frustration and sat on my bed. I turned on my favorite song by black veil brides. Knives and pens. I put in my headphones and lay back in bed. I was only gonna rest my eyes for a few seconds because I still had tuns of homework and studying to do but those few seconds turned into those few hours.

I woke up to my phone ringing again. This time, it was Caine calling. I answered the phone after putting on my glasses. I had took out my contact lenses when I got home. I always do that. I glanced At the clock. It was 12:00 am. I had slept for 8 hours. "Hello?" I answers. "Hi" Caine said eagerly. " I hope I didn't wake you." He said. "No no you didn't." I said thrue gritted teeth. "I just called to make sure everything was alright with you and Kirsten. Is everything ok?" He asked. I was gonna lie but then I though about it. He would Find out the truth sooner or later. *explains whole story from her seeing them hug at lunch to the conversation her and Kelsey had and finally to the phone call.* "wow" he said. "Yea" I replied. "Well listen I got to go to bed." He said. "Talk to you later. Love you" he said. "Love you too" I replied. *beep beep beep beep* god I was starting to hate that sound. I couldn't go back to sleep so I started studying again. It wasn't much of a shock that soon after starting, I fell asleep again.

I awoke to my alarm clock going off at 12:00 pm. "Ahhh yes." I thought to myself. It was Saturday. I quickly combed thrue my blue hair and straitened my bangs all the while humming to na na na na by my chemical romance. I slipped on my sweatshirt and sweatpants and headed downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled. I looked around. I saw my family, alyssa,Kelsey, but no Kirsten. I thought she was late for a moment before I remembered our little phone conversation. Sadness struck me like a shock from a lightning bolt. Then I remembered it was my 16th birthday and I wasn't gonna let anything get me sad today. As I headed downstairs everyone looked unusually exited like they all had one big secret they were about to tell me. My mom said, "let's open one of the presents first." She opened the door and I was confused for a moment. Then it hit me. I looked around. "Oh my god!!!!!" I yelled as I ran as fast as I could. In the driveway was my very own black mustang convertible!!!! I was so exited I thought my heart was gonna stop. Alyssa and Kelsey started laughing and my mom just watched with a gleam of pride in her eyes.

Kelsey and Alyssa got me some new hats along with an amazing hoodie. Caine got me some roses and a really expensive diamond necklace. He also surprised me at midnight. He kissed me. On the lips. It was AWSOME!!!!! But while we were kissing, I remembered Kirsten. I remembered all the laughs we used to share. I pulled away. "What's wrong?" He said. "I just can't do this. Kirsten will be so mad." I replied."I thought you guys weren't talking anymore?" He said."well we don't but she is still my friend in my eyes." I said. "I'm sorry. Bye Caine" I said with sadness. "Bye..." He said.

CHAPTER 4- HOPE

As I laid in bed after what happened with Caine, I turned over and looked at my poster of Andy. He was the lead singer of the black veil brides. As I looked at him, I saw a glimmer in his eyes. That made me realize that there was still some hope that I could make up with Kirsten and still date Caine. All I had to do was wait until Sunday. I also had to study for my drivers test. Sorry Kirsten, but our friendship would have to wait.

After I had showered and slept for 12 hours, my alarm clock started going off.i turned over and pushed the snooze button. it wasn't long after that I remembered my drivers test. I was all of a sudden wide awake. I jumped out of bed and ran too the bathroom. Great. My hair was a reck. I changed into my smartest looking hoodie and skinniest skinny jeans. I tried to straighten my wild hair. It didn't really work. Because I was running late, I ended up burning my ear and my shoulder and somehow I managed to burn a hole in our toilet. The cover is one of those soft ones. I had finally gotten ready. Just in time too. My mom was calling me from downstairs to hurry or we were gonna be late. I ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast then ran out the door. As soon as I got to the car my mom started it. I had Hardly closed the door when she pulled away. She sped all the way there.

When we had finally gotten there,my inspector was already in the car I would be driving. My mom told me good luck then sort of pushed me to the car. I was a nervous wreck. My palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding. As I made my way to the car, I suddenly felt like running. I had to struggle to make my feet push me towards the car. As I opened the door I felt like I was gonna faint. "Hi.....miss. Skipper?" He asked. "Uh....yea!" I said. "Ok let's start the test." I turned the key.

I was waiting for my test results in the lobby. My instructor game out, his expression un readable. "Uh oh" I thought to myself. As he walked up I saw a shimmer in his eyes. "Miss.skipper." He said harshly. "Yes?" I said nervously. "You passed!!!!!!" He said excitedly while throwing his fists in the air. "YES" i yelled. "You passed with flying colors."he chuckled. "AWSOME!" I yelled. I couldn't wait to tell mom.

When I finally cought up with her, I told her all about it."you did way better than Kelsey did. She barely passed hahahaha!" She laughed. Kelsey Was a year older than me. I couldn't wait to tell her.

Chapter 5?????? It will happen soon I promise. Lol.