Ch 3- Jealous

Kamile

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked down to see my baby still sleep I kissed her lips and went downstairs.

I kind of got lost just a little until I finally found the kitchen just to see something I wasn't expecting

"Oh gosh" I Yelped and put a hand on my face.

"Oh, damn Umm sorry I'm just use to doing this I'll be back"

3 min later

"Alright, sorry bout that" And he continued to cook

"I didn't know you can cook" I said

"Yea, me neither" He looked at me

I laughed and then he laughed

"I love you laugh so soft and gentle". I looked down. "So what are you cooking?"

"Nothing much just French toast with fruit" I looked at it with hunger

He stared at me "If you want some you can have some you know"

"Oh Umm yea I do, but after my baby eats" I said

"Of course" We were just staring at each other until we heard a cry

"Mama""mama". I heard inez crying

I got up and went upstairs. I went in the room to see her up and looking around " Hey mama's baby"

I picked her up and she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Eat eat" I know mama's getting you food baby"

I went downstairs to a plate already made for us. "Thank you" He just nodded

We sat at the island eating. "Hey mama" I picked up the strawberry and feed some to her"

"Mmmmm" She said cheesing even though she got that just woke up face.

"Your baby is adorable" Josh came and picked up our plates

"Thank you"

"Well how bout you guys go take your showers and clothes will be out for the both of you"

"Ok" I got up with inez and went to take our showers "How does this thing work" I said to myself.

I saw a little pad on the side "Now where the hell is the nob" I whispered

"It's a touchscreen shower" Josh said
I jumped "you scared me"

"Sorry,here"he touches something on the pad and the water comes out.

I blushed feeling embarrassed "Don't feel embarrassed it's okay, I'll go see if I have any clothes for you"

He left and I got in the shower with Inez after I washed her and me up we got out I went into  the bedroom and I saw clothes on the bed for us. 

"Mhmm mommy" Inez nodding her head in approval.

I chuckled a little she is something else.

We went downstairs and we saw him moving around "so where we going"

He looked at me "Anywhere you wanna go"