Other Earth

"About half-way through you may notice that strangely, none of this news will surprise, shock, or upset you. First of all, I would like to mention that I am psychic. I can tell when others are lying. Secondly, I believe this world is dying. Not physically, but through mental abuse. Which is why I have discovered a new world. A bigger, better place. And right now, it resides right next to ours. The planet's name is Qora. 
 "I ask that all females who have ever felt threatened, scared, lost, loney, abused, objectified, or treated as an unequal to man join me on this new world. Men who are also not misogynistic are welcome, as well as any and all children. 
 "On this new earth, you can have whatever you want. It will be made for you, all you have to do is decide what you want. If you want a mansion with a large backyard, you may have so. A castle, a farm, a condo, an apartment, a large or small house... whatever suits you. There is enough room for anything on Qora. And do not worry about leaving anything behind, as they will remain here, but something new and better for you awaits on Qora. There will be new laws; some perhaps you may already be familiarize with, as well as different systems. There will be no unequality in gender, race, sexual orientation, or status. Anyone who is corrupt in mind and/or lies will not be allowed to go to Qora if requested.
 "This planet is exactly like our own, only better. We shall recreate the world we destroyed so cruely to each other here due to greed, disrespect, and people who simply never cared. Now I ask, anyone who wishes to come may only ask. Please come see me either in person, over the phone, or email me. I shall also mention that signals between this world and that one are not so distant. You may contact me at the numbers you see on the screen. Thank-you, and have a nice day."

Other EarthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara