Chapter 4: They're Twins!! :o

BONJOUR GUYS!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO Sorry for the long wait!!

School has been a pain in the neck and I have even harder classes this semester and I have wackadoodle witches for teachers!! >:(

Thank you for all the comments and and votes!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Without further ado here is the well deserved chapter for you awesome people!!

P.S. GUYS!!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND YOU'LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MY STORIES AND WHAT I HAVE PLANNED... THERE MIGHT BE A ONE DIRECTION STORY COMING OUT...

TWITTER: @lilsmurfninja

____________________________________________________________

RECAPO:

*Emily has seen her ridiculously awesome new house and her parents gave them AWESOME new cars and their parents left for a meeting and the McFly boys are walking over to meet her brothers, while she is fixing up her room and home music studio.*

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is in 3rd person POV..

"Uh Llane, we have some company" Jamie said stopping the ball and looking up the driveway. Llane looked over to where his brother was looking to see 4 boys walking in their direction.

"They could be our neighbors" Llane answered him.

"Uh, hello?" Said a tall brown haired boy "So your our new neighbors I see?" the boy continued.

Jamie ran over to Llane putting an arm around his brother, "Yeah, I'm Jamie and this here is Llane and who are you guys?" he said bending down picking up the ball.

"Oh my bad, I'm Danny," he grinned, "and these other 3 are Tom, Dougie, and Harry" he said pointing to each of them as he said their name.

"You guys are Aussie's?" Harry asked.

Both Llane and Jamie laughed, "Well to an extent" Jamie smiled, swishing his hair to the side. A very confused Harry asked "To an extent? how?"

"We were actually born here in England but moved to Australia when I was 2 and Llane was 4" he started, "but now we are back" Llane finished.

"Excellent" Danny chorused "So how about some football then? Do you mind if we join?" Danny said getting slightly excited.

After the two brother's exchanged glances, they both grinned, "Yeah Yeah come on then" Llane grinned and motioned for them to come over to the soccer field they made.

"You guys can have Tom cause he isn't good at football and you guys seem to know what your doing" Danny announced as Tom glared at him, "I just don't like football" he stated.

"Then we can call it soccer and it can be a totally new experience for you" Jamie laughed as Tom gave him a quizzical look.

"In Australia it's called soccer not football" Llane said seeing Tom's look and laughed.

*Half an Hour Later"