Chapter Twenty Four || Pray For An Exit

As you can see from the last chapter, the flashback is now over (😭😭) and we're now back to the present. I'll let the story continue after my rambling. Sorry😘

December 14th

Third person POV

We last left off in the past, but where did we leave off in the present? Don't remember? We last left (Y/n) with Ash (the boy who works for 'the big man'). Back at Camp Half-Blood they figured the first few clues but were now trying to figure out where to go next. Let us go to Camp Half-Blood to see the current the situation...

Leo's POV

I run my hands through my hair in frustration, reading the note over and over again.

Good job demigods! You figured out the first clue! But I'm getting impatient, and you're little gem is running out of time. Here's a clue for you, the show must go on!

We know that this is somehow related to Aphrodite and Ares, but we know it isn't them. How you may ask? We Iris messaged them up on Olympus, only to be threatened with vivid torture ways all because we ever so slightly accused the gods of taking (Y/n). Drama queens I tell, each and every single one of them. I feel tears slip out of my eyes, but I wipe them away quickly before anyone could see. I missed her, there was no doubt about that. I didn't miss her as in I wished she were here. Of course I do, but it was somehow different. Like a piece of my heart went on a little adventure. And when I say piece, I mean a pretty chunk. That adventure clearly hasn't ended. Yet. When I found out who took her, I swear I will kill them myself, slowly and painfully. Wow, I have been spending too much time on my own to have such violent thoughts. I sigh and fall on my bed. Cabin 9 seems to have become my little cave, like I'm a hibernating bear and no one seems to be wanting to wake me up. All my siblings seem to avoid me, especially when I'm in a mood. Personally, is avoid me too. I wonder where (Y/n) could be right now, if she was okay, if she misses me as much as I miss her. The tears come without warning, and I lay on my bed, silently sobbing.

(Y/n)'s POV

I feel my heart hurting. Like a wave of sadness washing over me. I wish Leo were here right now. By my side. Telling me I'm okay. But right now, I don't know where I am nor do I know if I'm okay. My eyes adjust to the dark, searching the place I sit in. I am in a hard wooden chair, and I can feel my hands were tied tightly. The same with my feet. I call out into the darkness, hoping maybe Ash was there. As much as he scared me, the eerie silence and darkness was definitely scarier. "Ash!" I yell, hoping to get a response.
"Right here princess," I hear a cocky voice from behind me. "I see you're finally up and running. Well not literally, other wise we'd have trouble with the big guy." I turn my head to see him walking towards me. One slight glitch. He was walking on nothing. Literally nothing, there was no floor beneath him, just an empty pit of darkness. He held a small torch in his hand, the light illuminating his face.
"Where am I?" I snap at him.
"Woah, where's this anger coming from. The boss told me you weren't so vicious, I guess he was wrong." He was now standing in front of me, wearing that infuriating smirk of his. "Oh and I can't tell you where we are, because where's the fun in that?"
"I'm not here for fun you bastard! I wanna go back to my family!" I yell in his face.
"I notice how you didn't say you wanted to go home." He says thoughtfully.
"Maybe I don't have one? You thought about that you prick?"
"Easy there tiger!" Ash says with amusement in his steely blue eyes. "And besides everyone's got a home. In my opinion, home is where your granny is." He shrugs, and a smile tugs at my lips but I remain straight faced. "So where's yours?" He was looking down at me as he spoke.
"Six feet under," I say simply. I never my grandma, neither did I want to meet a stuck up Shadowhunter granny.
"Oh," Ash looked slightly guilty. "I'm–" he started but I cut him off.
"If you wanted to apologise than you would untie me, and return me to my family." I say, my eyes glazing over. No. No crying in front of the douche bag.
"Listen, (Y/n), I'm sorry but I can't let you go, I value my life too much."
"I hate you so much you know." I hear my voice sounding so broken. And I wanna kick myself for it. Suddenly I hear the same eerie booming voice fill the darkness.
"It's time, get ready Ash." The voice says. Ash comes near me, but I let out an ear piercing scream.
"Don't come near me!" I breathe.
"I'm not gonna hurt you." He says and fishes a golden drachma from his pocket, throwing it into the darkness. He mutters something, and then a vision of the seven comes. They were in cabin three. I could tell because of Percy's pillow pet.
"PERCY!" I yell at the vision, the seven staring at me wildly.
"(Y/n)!" My brother whispers. I can't hold the tears anymore, seeing my family so close, but so far away broke away all the walls I had put up. I sob, looking at the seven.
"(Y/n), where are you?" Leo says, his eyes glassy. Leo. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days. He had been doing what he did when he was sad or upset. He would bust himself in work, shutting out everyone. I should know that because I brought him out of his spiral.
"Leo, help me." I whisper, my voice sounded detached. Suddenly Ash steps beside me, making me want to kick him where the sun don't shine.
"Hello," he says simply. Leo's face harden, scowling at Ash. My brothers eyes were ablaze and the rest of the seven looked just as pissed.
"If you think this is some joke that you'll get away with, you have another thing coming you dick!" Piper yells. I love her and her wild temper.
"Listen sweetie, before giving me anymore empty threats, if you want to see (Y/n) you'll listen carefully." Ash snaps. His arms were crossed over his chest, his eyes had an unexplainable fury in them. What the hell has he got to be mad about? The Seven shut up and listen. Except Percy.
"Why did you take my sister?" He was now standing, I could see him tense.
"Well, I didn't, the big guy did. You people have seriously stop get to blaming me."
"Quit joking around, and just just tell us what do you want." Leo said, his voice containing an anger so intense, it scared me.
"Well you see, the big guy," he was looking at Percy. "Wants you dead. But what better way to get to you than by kidnapping your sister?" My eyes widen at the word dead. I don't associate that with any of my family. Maybe except my mom.
"Who the hell is this 'big guy'?" I hear Jason say in frustration. He was standing beside Percy and Leo. In fact the seven were all standing, looking as if they were ready to fight. My eyes meet Leo's and all the worry and fear goes away. I know as long as Leo was here, I could depend on him. Right now, all I do is pray for an exit from this hellhole.
"Ah," Ash says arrogantly. "All will be revealed in time Jason Grace." And with that he swipes his hand through the Mist, vanishing the image. I let out a sob, not caring anymore who or what saw me like this. "Hey, don't cry," Ash says gently.
"Get away from me!" I yell. "You did this to me. You're the reason I'm here!" I see something flash behind his eyes, but it disappears quickly.
"Listen princes. I didn't put you here, and I don't want to put you here. But I don't want to die, I wouldn't–" but I don't find what he says since the voice comes back.
"That enough!" The voice roars. "I'd like to see you now Ash." I could hear the anger in the voice. Ash freezes, composing himself before leaving me in the darkness with my tears.