Justin Bieber Love Story

CHAPTER ONE: BREA'S P.O.V.

Hey my name is Brea. Today is my seventeenth birthday and I'm going to a Justin Bieber concert! I'm super excited; my two best friends are coming with me.

We arrived at the concert and took our seat, which are amazing. Somehow my mom and dad were able to get front row floor seats.

"Are you excited to go see Justin Bieber live in concert?" One of my best friends Alexis asks loudly and I nod my head holding back the excited tears.

"Hell yeah, I'm too excited to function!" I say on another level of hyped.

Justin came out and everybody started screaming to the top of their lungs. He was looking all around then his eyes came to me and all I saw was lust. I bit my bottom lip and smirked at him.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

I saw the girl that I would so like to fuck. Her body was amazing and I just wanted to do so many things to her. I and she will defiantly meet after this concert.

AFTER THE CONCERT: BREA'S P.O.V.

We all were disappointed to leave as the lights were cut back on. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Allison. "Justin would love to have you meet him in his dressing room if you don't mind."

"I would love to! You're talking about Justin Bieber right?" I ask smiling bigger than I ever had before.

"Yes, I'm talking about Justin Bieber. I happen to know that he will drive you home so you don't have to tell your friends to wait on you." I nod and go back Alexis and Octavia.

"I will see you guy's later okay? Don't wait up." I tell them and they shrug and walk out.

We reached backstage and I saw Justin. He looked at me and all I could think about is how much I wanted to meet Jerry. Don't judge me, I have needs.

He came up to me and I was about to fan girl but I didn't want to look like a crazy person. "Want to come with me?" He asks and I say, "Sure,"

He led me to his dressing room, and when we got in he closed the door and pushed me to the door and started to kiss me. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I granted happily and his hands traveled to my butt giving it a tight squeeze. I moan in the kiss and tugged at his hair. The throaty groan he let out made a smile appear on my face.

I got my legs up to his waist and he started walking to what I'm suggesting is a couch. He sat me down and I started to take off his pants. I took off his briefs and started to palm Jerry, and he was huge.

His head tilted back and he was grunting, "Ah... yeah, baby" I took as much of him in my mouth and sucked o him hard, while pumping the rest. "Shit.... Just like that baby, just like that."

He tangles his hands in my hair as I sucked harder, bobbing my head back and forward, caressing and squeezing his balls. I took him out of my mouth and kissed the head. "How does that feel baby?" I stroke him slowly as his moans filled the room answering my question.

Justin laid me on the couch while kissing my neck. He found my spot and sucked on it while I let out a quiet moan. He took off my shirt and bra and pinched my nipples. My breath hitched as he took one in his mouth and let his free hand travel to the zipper of my skinny jeans. I pushed him off and took them off.

"A little anxious are ya?" Justin smirks at me and I reply, "Yeah, a little bit." He grabbed me and sat me on his lap then started to finger me. I moaned and he chuckled kissing me gently as his fingers slid out of me hard, yet slowly.

Justin adjusted himself and thrusted himself in me. "Your pussy is so tight, love." He groans as my hips meet his thrust.

"Baby, your dick feels so good inside of me." I moan in his ear making his thrusts speed up causing our moans to get louder.

After a while of pleasuring in many positions, Justin pulled himself out of me and kissed my sweaty shoulder bone. "What's you name babe?"

"My name is Brianna but everyone calls me Brea." I breathe out with my head on his shoulder.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" He asks rubbing my back up and down as I nod my head smiling.

"It was the best birthday ever. You sounded amazing." I smile and Justin says, "Happy birthday Brea, I hope you had amazing birthday sex." I reply, "Trust me, it was the best sex anyone could ever have." I blush a bit and Justin smirks.

"Are you single?" He asks causing a huge smile on my face as I shake my head yes. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Justin. I would love to be your girlfriend." I kiss him and he kisses me back.

~ So, it's Kenyatte. I finally decided to bring the book back. I hope it will get as many reads as it did last time. It makes me mad thinking how I deleted the other one. I will be updating this and Love Me so be patient please. Vote and comment and I'll update as soon as possible.~