three.

what they'd give you: birthday edition

DALLY — a necklace with the letter D on it
Dally, can be badass, but for you he's a sweetheart. He'd give you a necklace with his initial on it, so that way you always have his "D" (wink wink) close to you.

PONYBOY a copy of Gone With the Wind
His favorite book is Gone With the Wind and you are his favorite person, so he must have them together!

JOHNNY a stuffed dog
Johnnys a sweet boy. Would never try to hurt you. Since the guys see him as a puppy, and you do too, he'll give you something that will surely spark a memory of him in your mind!

SODAPOP matching rings
Soda's a real killer of the looks and every gal wants him, but he wants you. So, he'd get matching rings to tell all the ladies and men that y'all are taken.

DARRY a tight dress
Darry is a sharp man, meaning he'd want his lady to be sharp as well. Not only that, he'd want her feeling confident and beautiful.

TWO-BIT matching Minnie and Mickey phone cases
Two-Bit is in love with Mickey Mouse, but he's also in love with you too. He's obviously pit the two things he adored the most together. Right?

STEVE mechanics book
okay okay, so steve loves to be sexual every now and then, but he's not sure how to be romantic. He'd give you a. mechanics book because he feels like if his girl knows how to work on cars then you would expect a ring your next birthday.

RINA SPEAKS!
oh golly, i hope these are good. please vote, comment and share!!
stay gold