Interstellar Love

INTERSTELLAR SPACECRAFT AND HUMAN RESEARCH COMMITTEE 

This is the website for the ISHRC committee only. If you are a member of the ISHRC committee, please login and enjoy all of our deluxe luxuries, as well as your private technological diary.

News:  Artificial rainforest opened to the public!

              BREAKTHROUGH: Corn Pill was confirmed succesful

           New human examination program going underway Tommorow!! Check out Galaxy Gossip for the newest staff and interviews!

WARNING: -HACKERS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE BRAINWASHING-

Username: Dogo-Lover111

Password: ********

Loading      Private      Diary... 

Welcome to your Private diary, Viniqua Shrylio!

Since this is your first entry, we request you fill out the form below, so we can register you incase this is ever hacked. A 3D image replica of you will be created. Please look directly into the camera as you’re picture is taken.

Eyes: yellow

Height: 5’7

Hair: Lavender, straight, 2 feet long.

Skin tone: fair, slight dusting of sparkles (shimmera pecunia)

Age: 18

Wings: Pigeon- style (Columba livia)

Thank you! Please click the arrow and start browsing your private account!

----}

Monday, June 11, 3017, 6:12 PM

Hi? I guess this is a diary, but no way am I going all “dear diary” on an orange ultrathin laptop… OMG not to mention…

Dear Diary,

I’m on my bed right now, wearing a yellow tank-top and skinny jeans. My hair is in a high pony-tail. Sorry, just felt like saying that. Today was my birthday! Mom and dad got me a- guess WHAT! - An ultrathin laptop!! It’s as thin as paper, with the new 4D projected-light keyboard! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone else in the ISSPCHR had either an ultrathin or a 3D projected light tablet. Now I finally do too!

Now, onto more interesting stuff. History homework draft:

I’m a Birideo. Well, everybody’s a Birideo in this spacecraft. In fact, after 2859, Humans, well, let’s say they failed. Their silly excuse for *technological* developments depended only on oil, and a spare many things were actually useful. The iPhone 738c was very smart, or so mom says, and so Apple thrived in the age of the Birdeos. Windows did as well, along with a few other computer companies. How did we Birideos come in? Well, at first, we mingled with other humans, but over time, the birideo population expanded and our knowledge grew until the humans surrendered to us. No bloodshed. Arguments occurred, obviously, but they were easily quelled. Everything- from the biggest skyscrapers to the smallest toys- was destroyed and replaced. Buildings were now huge hover-towers, and cars were replaced by hoverboards and hovercars. Everything was solar powered. We put down the big oil development companies. We replenished forests and de-polluted oceans and rivers and streams. The world was a huge nature reserve, pretty much- some old, almost extinct creatures thrived.

            Well, to be honest, us Birideos look almost exactly like humans, except for a couple of changes. Firstly, we have a variety of hair colors, ranging from all human hair colors to more unique colors, such as purple, orange, blue, silver, red, gold, and green, etc., etc., etc. Also, our eyes are also an array of colors, but there are no scarlet eyes or pitch black eyes. But there are red and smoky black/grey eyes. Our skin color is normal, save for some sparkles here and there.  And then there are the wings.