A dream or reality? Three stupid servants

Chapter 8:

Alarmed by the loud scream, Veronica came dashing off to the main room. It was empty, so Veronica continued her search by running down the hallways. Panic was catching onto her; what if someone was in serious trouble? Maybe some bandits penetrated the mansion in an attempt to kill everyone in it? What if the servants are in big trouble? Just in case, Veronica was alarmed. Her running finally lead her to the kitchen, or should I say, what was left of it, and when Veronica saw what supposedly has caused the scream, she nearly face palmed.

In the middle of the mess was standing an embarrassed Bardroy, a petrified Mey-Rin and an almost in tears Finnian.

-Lady Veronica! they all screamed, running up to the teenager in tears.

-What the hell happened here?

-Well, I kinda decided to use some dynamite 'cause Master said he'll have som'company over in two hours...

Veronica frowned. Ciel never warned her about any of this. Was that what he left for earlier? Then again, maybe the Queen called him.

-What company? she slowly asked.

-He didn' tell us, just said there will be an important guest comin' over in two hours before leavin', repeated himself Bard.

-Now, Mister Sebastian will kill us! desperately remarked Finnian.

-We are all doomed, yes we are! almost screamed out Mey-Rin.

-Or will he? said Veronica with a smirk.

-Lady Veronica, you are our guest, we couldn't possibly accept any help from you, yes! said Mey-Rin, quickly guessing the chocolate haired teenager's intentions.

-Now, why not? Ciel left around five minutes ago or so, and I think we should be fine.

-Lady Veronica we couldn't possibly accept your help! said all the servants.

-Well I don't care.

The trio looked at each other, then said, gratitude piercing their eyes.:

-Thank you so much, Lady Veronica!

-Don't thank me yet, I haven't done anything. First off, we have two hours to our disposition, right?

-Yes, Lady Veronica! said all the servants.

Veronica smiled at the sudden admiration the servants were feeling towards her.

-Its, alright, you can call simply call me Veronica.

-B-but-, protested the trio, surprised by such generosity, something they weren't used with Young Master and Mr. Sebastian.

-Now, now, you are making me feel old. I am literally younger the you. Please, just call me Veronica. Now, back to business. Bard-huh, the chef, do you know what ingredients do we own? she said, reminding herself that the servants didn't present themselves yet, and it would be strange if she would know their names.

Remembering thy din't properly acknowledge themselves with their guest-and helper-the three abashed servants said;

-Bardroy's my full name, but everyone calls me Bard! I'm the Phantomhive chef! said with some sort of pride the tall, blond man with a heavy American accent. He looked like an easygoing guy, but his blue eyes suggested otherwise; the chef's been through a lot. Betrayal, loss, pain, perhaps? Questioned herself Veronica, trying to remember Bard's story, but failing.

-I am Mey-Rin, the Phantomhive maid, yes I am! said the cheerful tall woman with round, Harry Potter style glasses, a cyan dress with a white pinafore and two red, slightly childish pigtails. Veronica recognized in her a clumsy girl, but that, when needed, could be deadly as hell.