Chapter Seven- Tough Times

Keaton's POV~

  As i awake, my ears are filled with a ringing; the memory of all the screaming fans we encountered last night. Our manager put upon us that we will be playing a small acoustic set near our hotel. We were tired, but still up for it. Just playing to a few fans was enough to get me excited again. So excited that as soon as I got back to the hotel, i completely crashed. It seems i even fell asleep in my clothes. Pulling my phone out my pocket, i see it is only seven in the morning. No one will be up yet, except Skyler. That  Jake guy was really playing with my mind. It is obviously nothing; Skyler wouldn't do that to me. Opening our messages i text her good morning before sliding off the bed. My shoes are still on... In my defense I was shattered.   

Our show tonight is in the same place as last nights. There will just be a whole lot more screeching girls, maybe guys, singing our songs back to us. Yes, it is only the second day but i really like touring. The thrill, the fatigue, headaches, tingles, all is part of it, creating the amazing atmosphere. I don't mind any of it. ~A thump from the next room; Wesley's. Who knows what he did. It was soon followed by a loud 'ow' sounding moan. Laughing a little, i stand whilst checking my phone. 1 new message- Skyler. A small smile crept on my face, like it always does when i think about her. Quietly i open my door, creeping to Wesley's room, just i case Drew was still asleep. Tapping his door lightly with my knuckle,i wait for Wesley to reply. A mumbled yes was my reply. Opening the door slowly, i find Wesley face down on the floor.   

"Did you just fall out of bed?" My voice laced with amusement. Wesley's hand formed a thumbs-up. "Wow, clever." His middle finger then replaced the thumb. "Don't be rude." I chirp on my way out. Man I love my brother. Yes he is a douche most of the time, but he cares. And makes all of us laugh with his so called 'jokes'. Sometimes i just wonder what goes on in his head. When it comes to music, there is a lot. But other things, haven't a clue.   

As i flop in to the pristine sofa, i open the message: 'Hey Keats! I miss you :( so much...' It comforted me but upset me at the same time. I miss her too.. We weren't together and that may break us. All I'm longing for is to kiss her soft lips and to hug her tiny body against mine once again. I'm hoping when we are on Huntington for a show, we can stop by and see her; i need to see her. Our show isn't too far away, it's on Friday. 

  "Dude get changed! They're the same clothes as last night!" Wesley pestered as he appeared from pit of a room, showered, shaved and changed. Sighing, i wander back in to my room, pulling out a tee and some underwear. If Skyler was here then this tour would be the greatest thing on earth. All i want is to be at home with her, hugging her, kissing her, watching our favourite movie and laughing. That's perfection in my eyes. Being with the guys is generally great; when I'm with Sky, i feel my life is whole and complete.  

Stepping in to the shower, i felt the excitement suddenly drain from me. It was replaced with sadness, guilt, loneliness... I need her back. I need her with me, to make everything fun again. It's only the second day and I'm already feeling like this? That's stupid... After turning the water off and drying myself off, i get dressed, hoping that Skyler will have time to skype me or call me, something that allows me to hear her sweet voice again. Then I remembered i never text her back. But that doesn't matter because i am going to answer with a call. Dialing her skype, i wait. Within seconds she answers. Her face is pale, eyes red and puffy and messy wavy hair. My heart sunk immediately. Why aren't i with her right now? 

"Hey Keats, you rung at the wrong time." She sniffles, wiping under her eyes. Shaking my head, I smile, hoping to give her  some encouragement. Falling on to the unmade bed, i couldn't think of what to say. Nothing seemed to fit the situation. So i said the only thing i knew was bound to make her smile, and the thing that made me smile a lot when she said it to me.  

"I love you." There it was, her cute, sweet smile. Tears ringed her entrancing eyes again as she mouthed it back to me. Skyler shouldn't be alone, i hate seeing her so emotional, so upset all the time. She hated to be alone, but will never admit it to anyone. Some things haven't changed about Skyler. Most of her traits were lost after the accident, she became nearly a whole new person. Her stubbornness and defensive attitude became worse in fact. More smiles, laughs and happiness in general came a few months after. But now she has gone downhill without us there. When you think about it, we really are away for a long time. Normally i don't get homesick, this tour, I have a feeling, i will, massively. Are we really going to last the whole of this tour?     

 ~New chapter! Yay! Sorry it took so long to get up and stuff, but i lost inspiration for jsut this chapter. I got stuck half way through then deleted some. And i still think it's not very good. Next chapter i promise will be better.

And i feel like no one is reading this, so please please please comment as well as vote, it helps me personally.

The new person i chose to be the face of Skyler instead of Jessica Stroup, is Ellen Page. I freaking love her so much and think she is so beautiful and awesome. Tell me who you prefered, if you know who both they are :/   I hope i'm making sense, i'm tired and not with it so woop. Comment vote and fan pleeeaasse!

Stay strong, Nat~