Jealousy

-CHAPTER 3-

As usual, the 4 guys meet up with one another to go to school and they were always the last one to enter the classroom. Today, when they entered the classroom, they saw all the students were crowded around their seats. They exchanged gazed with curiosity and walked towards the crowd.

"Good morning boys and girls." Kyuhyun said with a gentle voice.

When they heard the voices coming behind them, the crowd made way for the four of them and went back to their specific seats.

"Wow, is it special day today?" Donghae looked what's on their table and laughed.

"Looks like it's edible though." Kris said with his eyebrows raised up.

It was a superb toastbox on their table. Each of the toastbox contained their favorite food. Everyone started eating while Yesung stared at it with suspicious eyes and put the toastbox under his table.

All of them finished their breakfast and the lesson had started. Throughout the lessons, the some of them wondered off into their thoughts. Seohyun was still thinking how did Yesung find out her home address. She cupped her chin with both of her hands while she stared at the whiteboard, not knowing what the teacher was teaching. Yoona was thinking about the prank that Kyuhyun said last time. Afterall, she did not think that It was just a prank. She did not offend anyone before. She went on thinking while she drew circles on her book.

Yuri tried to focus in class, but her eyes kept on moving towards to Kris instead of the whiteboard. After a few minutes, she let out a sign of relief after looking at Kris. Finally the school has ended in a few hours and Tiffany asked Yuri if she is free to accompany her to the library.

"I'm sorry tiff! I've got something on today! You should have told me earlier. I'm so sorry my dear." Yuri looked guilty and hugged her as she apologized again.

Tiffany went on and asked the rest if they are free. However, all of them have something on on that day. So, Tiffany has to go to the library alone.

When Tiffany walked out of the school gate alone, someone ran towards her and stopped beside her so that he could walk together with her.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany looked shocked and she did not want to show that she was actually happy that he could come.

"I overheard that you need accompany to the library and I've nothing on today so I decided to spend my precious time with you." Kris explained and coughed when he finished the sentence.

Tiffany laughed and nodded her head.
They went to the library together and it was already evening time. Tiffany was busy finding books that could help her in her research project while Kris was just sitting on the sofa, holding onto a book and looking at her silently. After a few hours had past, Kris went behind her and just nice, Tiffany turned over and banged onto him. All the books that she was holding dropped onto the floor.

"Why are you standing behind me!" Tiffany shouted to Kris and squatted down to pick the books up.

Kris followed her. They knocked onto each other's forehead when they were picking up the last book on the floor. Both of them let out an "ouch" and rubbed their forehead. Looking each other like a mirror, they laughed at each other. Finally, Tiffany borrowed all the books she need and they went out of the library together.

It was already 10 at night. The crowd at the street was getting lesser. The streets left Tiffany and Kris walking together, with Tiffany walking infront and Kris followed her behind. Tiffany was reading all the books that she had borrowed and without noticing the traffic light, she crossed the road with her head looking down at her book. A car honked loudly at her. She looked up and was in a total shock. She wanted to run but shock overwhelmed her. Her legs refused to listen to her but just stay rooted to the ground. Before she could come to her senses, someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her back. Fortunately, she was in his hug than lying on the floor. The driver stopped his car and shouted at Tiffany. Kris apologized repeatedly and hugged Tiffany tightly. After a few minutes, Tiffany came over to her senses and looked up at Kris. Her puffy eyes that were going to cry melted Kris's heart.
"Are you alright?! Why did you even cross the road when you are reading book?! You should've stayed beside me! No next time okay!!" Kris shouted at her and hugged her tightly in his arms again. Kris lecture made Tiffany feel being cared. However, there's someone that is standing at one corner, looking jealously at them. She held her tears and clenched her fists behind them. Looking at them hugging at each other, her heart broke...

A/N;

A new update after a long time! Hope you guy will like it even though is abit short.

Changed the poster for this fanfic~! Special credits to  Queensabelle from "We got Fired" for the cute and nice poster!

Not sure when will post the next chapter~! but stay tune!

(PS: HAPPY BELATED CNY!)

*unicornxz*