PASSIONATE LOVE

PASSIONATE LOVE

editor: never-ending329

Hi, readers!

I'm sparkle fairy girl

this is my first story hope you like my story

give your comment and vote please....please.....

I need it, after u vote me i will be quickly upload

this is pic of lily jusT imagine her eyes was black

love u

sparkle fairy girl

ohhh yeah

dont forget to read my editor story

never-ending329

It's really interesting and good story.

the title is "The Time When Chivalry was Valued"

please!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE LOVE

CHAPTER 1

I arrived in my room number 1110. I lived in highway apartment. It's the highest class apartment in Paris. I unlocked the door. The inside of my apartment was still dark. I reached for the switch on the wall and turned on the lamp.

I looked at my watch. It was 11.00 p.m. I was tired. I threw my black Gucci bag to the sofa and walked to my bedroom and found my towel dress. I walked lazily to the bathroom. I stopped when I reached it and I looked at my face in the mirror.

I saw my long, black wavy hair and my black eyes. They looked sad and tired. My skin looked pale. My mind was blank now and I didn't want to think anything.

I then proceeded to strip my black blazer, white shirt, and black skirt off my tired body. I twisted the water tap on my bathtub. While I was waiting for it to fill completely, I took my rose liquid soap and poured some of it into the bathtub. After the bath tub was full of water, I turned off the water tap.

Then I stripped my white bra and underwear. I climbed inside the bathtub and sat down.

"Mmm." The rose aroma smelled good when I inhaled. It relaxed me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

The flashback of events that happened to me today seemingly appeared in my thoughts...

It was 9.00 p.m. I walked head to Mike's room to give him some files that I had done. I had decided to stay overtime to do it. I knew Mike needed it to finish our job and was going to give it tomorrow to our boss.

I opened his door. Automatically, I felt my heart skip a beat. I was so shocked to see what happened inside and the file that I had brought fell out of my hands. In the inside of the room, Mike was...

I took steps backward and ran.

"Lily!" I heard him call my name. I felt tears falling down onto my cheeks.

I was crying now in the bath tub.

CRACK!

The sudden sound grabbed my attention. It sounded odd. I felt that someone was inside my apartment. But who? I hurriedly wiped my tears. I quickly grabbed my shower dress and wrapped around me....

I walked outside the bathroom silently. I was in my bedroom. I scanned the inside. Nothing had changed. I looked at my bed; it still tidy. Then I walked around. I was standing in the middle of my bedroom. My heart was beating quickly... I thought I heard something...

I walked to the living room. I saw bloodstains on the floor behind the sofa...

"Whose blood?" I asked myself. The bloodstain traced to the kitchen. Fear began to spread throughout my body. I took a flower vase, pulled out the rose and walked slowly to the kitchen following the bloodstains. The bloodstains ended somewhere in the middle. I was worried now.

"Why does the bloodstain end here?"

Suddenly, a strong hand pulled my waist to their side. The vase that I held fell down to the floor. It broke into pieces.

I wanted to scream but he had closed my mouth. My heart was beating fast.

Oh my god, what should I do?

What would he do to me?

I tried hard to get out from the person's strong grip.

But it was useless.

------------------------------------------------------------

ok readers

do you like my story?

Who is mike?

What's going on in mike's room?

What will happen next to lily with somebody she dont know?

Give me your guess

she will be kidnapped or

she will be..................

tell me your guess......

Give your comment and vote me...

I will'quickly upload the next chapter but

comment and vote me ok