PASSIONATE LOVE CHAPTER 7

Long waiting, arent u?

Sorry dear..

Here is chapter 7

i havent yet editing the story. Please tell me if there's something wrong for diction n typing mistake.

I'm looking forward for your opinion and critique :)

Alden P.O.V

A beautiful goddess is on my arm. Her lips so delicate and yet so tempting. My innner voice want to taste this luscious lips.

She got tense and rigid. Her white face turn bright pink. Her rose cheek captured me. Such a blossom flower yet so fragile.

My heart start beating. In three second we lock gaze. Such a magical spell by her eyes, I come close and our face just a mere of inch.

But in mere of second. Her peripheral vision start blury. And her eyes close. She is passed out on my arms after drinking.

''that was so close!'' i exclaimed to my self. I take a deep breath and compose my beating heart. Pick her bridal style and walk to her bedroom. Wow such a fragile girl. She has weight.

Slowly and carefully, I place her on bed. Staring at her peacefull face. She sleep like a cat. I smile looking at her peacefull face, warmly with my hand, I careseed her chin and turn careseed her lips she mumbles feeling comfort on my touch. Again I want to place a kiss on her mumbling lips. Instead of lips, I place a kiss on her forehead.

I got up and was about to place blanket on her. Suddenly something hit me.

She still wear her work outfit. Her half skirt lifted showing her mid tight. My eyes roam her leg and walk on top of her. Her shirt. I didnt realize before, her buttons of collar shirt is opened and showing off her cleavage.

Woah, nice view. I smirk.

A bright idea pop up on my mind. I take my handphone and capture her pose.

I smile and walk out of her bedroom.

----------

what plan pop up on alden mind?? Can anyone guess??

;)