Stay Silent

I cant believe this had just happened literally three hours ago.

I was just sitting at my best friend Zoe Jane Hamilton's house when we got a call to go to a party. We'd decided to walk to ad from since it was so close.

We walked around the block to Zoe Jane's boyfriends house, but after a while i started feeling like a third wheel and told her i'd meet her back at her house.

One my way back to Zoe Jane's house, a sock was stuffed in my mouth and taped on with duck tape. I tried to scream, but my voice was muffled by the sock.

I was taken to an alley, and stripped of my clothes. i  knew this was bad, i've learned about rape all my life. Immidiantly, i scream and try to run away, but he kept me still, entering me again and again and i scream louder.

Tears were falling down my cheeks, but my hands were ducktaped to the back of my body, and im not the strongest person out there.

My dark brown hair fell over my silver eyes and dirty skin, and i scream louder.

I scream more and more, but it's as if nobody can here me.

I here people walking towards me, the man packs his belongings, throws me in the dumpster, and i here him run off.

I crawled out of the dumpster, and tried to get my clothes back on and failed after my underwear and bra.

Looking both ways to make sure it was clear, and i ran back over to Zoe Jane's house. I sat on the couch staring into space when Zoe Jane finally came in.