chapter 1

Hello again, everyone.

I'm back (((((((((;

I'm going to be starting off this story with the kingdoms and such; summer, winter, and iron. I just want some background and basis for the characters and plot.
Also, I listened to this song a lot while writing this so if you wanna listen while you read....

Enjoy, bb's <3

-------

Light filtered through the leaves of the great oak, kissing the pink haired boys skin and gently caressing his cheeks. The said boy giggled, resembling the delicate tinkling of bells, as he felt soft, yet greasy feathers tickle his neck. He didn't even have to open his eyes to know exactly who it was, "That's enough, Hobi."

The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was a black raven, head tilted at an odd angle and gawking at him. "You shouldn't let your guard down so carelessly, my prince. You don't know who or what is lurking. There are many who would kill to have your beauty, literally."

Tinkling bells were heard once again as the prince let out a chuckle, "How many times have I told you? Call me Jin, and stop being so formal. It's not like you, my favorite jester. And I am not worried for I have you. You, who has always protected me."

In a swirl of emerald green mist and black feathers, the raven turned into an orange headed boy, "If anyone overheard me speaking to you in such an informal way, your majesty, they would all surely have my head. Or worse, turn me into a deer for the rest of eternity." Hoseok let out a vicious shudder, imagining being in a deer-like-state for as long as he lives.

The prince simply rolled his eyes, placing a lazy smirk on his lips, "Has that ever stopped you outside of court before? Or in court for that matter. Anyways, why do you disturb my peace?"

An indignant look crossed over Hoseok's face, presenting faux hurt, "I'm deeply wounded, my prince. But, Taehyung is in one of his moods again. We both know what that means."

Jin gave a curt nod in Hoseok's direction, understanding exactly what he meant, "Well, let's go find-"

"He's already there. It seems he didn't have it in him to wait.." Hoseok interrupted the Seelie prince.

Jin nodded once again, stretching his arms out and above his head before clambering up to stand on his own two feet, "Then I suppose we'll meet him there. I could use a night to enjoy myself as well."

Hoseok and Jin interconnected their arms and happily skipped through the maze they were well accustomed to. It only took a few thousand years to master, no big deal. Hoseok ducked under the small opening in the edge of the mazes hedge, looking back at the prince before slipping through. Jin followed shortly after, careful not to get tangled in the straggly vines.

As the Seelie prince made way through the vines, a bright blue glow greeted him. The vibrant colors of neon blue, green, and pink never ceased to amaze him. He could immediately feel all of the energy, the glamour, pulsating through the air. He could feel it under his skin, in his bones, and in his veins. Rejuvenating him, making him feel like...well, him. A better him. A livelier him. The music was next, sending shockwaves that rattled his bones and made his eardrums want to burst.

Hoseok grabbed Jin by the wrist, pulling him out of his reverie, "Tae's waiting for us inside, wouldn't want to make him wait any longer, he is an impatient fellow."

A smirk formed across the prince's lush lips as he followed Hoseok inside of the club.

Blue Chaos.

-----

YOOOOO.

TODAY IS THE DAY MY DUDES.

FIRST CHAP OF NEW FIC AND I ALREADY LIKE MY WRITING STYLE IN THIS MORE THAN PORCELAIN.

OH WELL.

I know it's short, I just want snippets rn. THE CHAPTERS WILL GET WAAAAAY LONGER.

I came back just for you guys, I hope you enjoy this just as much as you enjoyed Porcelain!

Love,

Kitty