Falling In The Sand: Chapter One

Hola. :3 This is my new story. Sorry if it kinda sucks, but I wanted to make a story about Gaara, so... And Paige wanted me to write a story, so.. Here ya go. Enjoy. c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling in the Sand

Chapter One

It was really hot outside. The sun was gleaming through my closed eyes, while I was laying on the grass. "Yumi!" I heard someone call my name. "What?!" I yelled back.

 "You should be training, not relaxing."I then realized it was Matsuri. 

"Shut up, I don't see you doing anything" I said, eyes still closed. "For your information, I'm actually training. Something you need to work on." She said, as if I actually care.

 "The only thing you should be 'training' for is to keep those nasty le-" 

"WAIT! I WANNA WATCH!" It was Ayama. "Nothing to see. She was just leaving." I gave Matsuri a glare. She stormed away. Ayama and I both started laughing. I think I was going to like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, I was outside. I must've fallen asleep.

 I got up, and walked around. Luckily, the moon was so bright, that I could see my way home. It must've been really late..

 I opened the door to my house really quietly. I was trying to be as quiet as I could. I tip-toed to my room, and closed the door.

 "Well, well, well. Look who finally got home." I heard a voice in my room. I'm pretty sure its Ayama.

"Ayama?" I whispered into the darkness.

"Yes?" The light flickered on. I was right. 

"What are you doing up?" 

"Oh, nothing.... Just waiting for you to come home!" 

"I fell asleep outside, and didn't wake up until just now. I'm sorry I kept you waiting..." I said.

She always gets mad whenever I'm out late, and shes not with me. 

"Sorry isn't enough. You were sleeping outside, and you didn't even tell me?! What if some hot guy came up and I missed it?! Just horrible.." 

"Okay, okay. Well, I'm going to bed. I need something soft under me.." 

"Thats what she said." I saw it coming. Even though it made no sense..

I got dressed into my pajamas and got into bed. I'm too lazy to take a shower, I'll just take one tomorrow. I got all snuggled up in my bed. Almost asleep, I heard a rock being thrown at my window. I looked out, so see who it was. 

To my surprising, it was Gaara. I've known him all my life, but we've just ignored eachother. He was always the quiet, secretive type. He may look scary, but he never really scared me. I was there when he was evil, and when he turned good. Luckily, he doesn't hate me. Yet.

I opened my window. A rock came flying towards me. I missed it by an inch. 

"Gaara? What the hell are you doing throwing rocks at my window?!" I whispered, loudly.

"Come down, immediately." He said in his deep, mysterious voice.

"I'm trying to sleep! Can't this wait until  morning?"

"No. Now." 

"Dude, I am not coming down at-" I looked at the clock. "Two in the morning." He was starting to annoy me.

"Fine. Do as you wish. But, just remember, you'll regret you didn't come tonight."

"Yeah, yeah. Now, let me sleep." I closed the window. And tried to go to sleep. 

I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

That was weird. He's never talked to me, and now he just decides to throw rocks at my window? I wonder what was so important...

I fell into a deep sleep. I had a weird dream. It was about Gaara. He was calling to me. Almost like he was yearning for me.

"Yumi...Yumi....I need you, Yumi...Come to me.."

Strangest dream I've ever had about Gaara. Actually, the only dream I've ever had about Gaara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Ayama jumping on me. 

"Wake up! Its late."

I groaned. I was late. I forgot we had to meet our sensei for training, today. Matsuri picked our sensei, and she didn't tell me or Ayama who it was.

I took a shower, got dressed, and walked to the kitchen to see Matsuri and Ayama fighting over food.

"Matsuri, you better get your hands off my bread, or I'm gonna beat you with it!"

"No! I had it first!" 

"Girls, girls. Are you seriously fighting over a peice of bread?" I joined in. Even though, I would love to see Ayama beat the shit out of Matsuri.

"Its the last peice..." 

"Then, I'll make eggs."

"Oh, fine.." Ayama agreed.

We ate our eggs, and rushed out the door. It was a sunny day, outside. Ayama, Matsuri and I reached the training area.

"So, Matsuri.." I said. Matsuri looked at me.

"Who's the sensei?" 

"Uhh....Its-"

"Hello, ladies." A voice came out of nowhere. We all looked up.

There stood a man carrying something on his back. He jumped down from the trees and started walking towards us.

"Him." Matsuri said.

"Good to see you all are here." Said the man.

I then realized it was the man who was outside my window.

Gaara is my sensei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, sorry its kinda short.. But, I worked hard on it ! Hopefully, you liked it. c:

Commet, vote, fan♥ Pwease ? c: