September

It was the day; the day when he wears the anticipated tuxedo, and waits by the altar; the day when he delivers the awaiting vows, and says the words, "I do." It was time.

His well written letter for her are kept properly by his best men--none other than Guy Diamond. The perfectly picked rings will be brought by a young Troll--Polaris--who he happened to get close with when Poppy was telling them stories. The formally organized reception is decorated perfectly by Dj Suki and Cooper, with some help by Satin and Chenille.

Do you remember? The 21st night of September?

The doors began to open. The songs began. Of course, like any other groom, he is feeling elated. Why wouldn't he be? By this time tomorrow, he'll open his eyes, seeing pink hair in front of him which he will see literally every day. He'll dance with her anytime. He'll sing with her anyday. He would never get tired of doing the same thing every day with her.

Love was changing the mind of pretenders,
while chasing the clouds away.

He will bring her flowers everyday. He will bring her breakfast in bed everymorning. He will take care of her when she's sick. He will protect her from all harm. He will be there for her 'til deatth do they part.

Our hearts were ringing, In the key that our souls were singing.

As she enters, all eyes were on her. She smiled to each and everyone, even under her veil. Her eyes travelled for a minute to everyone she knew, before it landed on him. Their hearts beat in sync as they were anticipated to be with each other forever. As visions flooded into their minds of their future, both were ecstatic to fibd out the feeling of each event.

As we danced in the night. Remember how the stars stole the night away.

He couldn't help but smile as he sees his future wife, with her hand to be given by his future father-in-law. All she did was hug her father and smile trying to contain her feelings when she felt the delicate hold of his hands on her.

My thoughts were with you, Holding hands with your heart to see you.

It was time; time for the vows, time for the "I do's" and time for I love you's.

"Dearly Beloved. We gather here to unite these two trolls in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend."

Only blue talk and love. Remember how we knew love was here to stay.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love?

"Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?"

Now December found the love we shared in September.

"We do."

Only blue talk and love. Remember, the true love we share today.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

The bell was ringing, Our souls were singing.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union." Polaris comes out from his post, giving them the rings on a small white heart-shaped pillow which they will always wear as a sign of their love and marriage.

"Branch, please repeat after me ..." the priest said and Branch did as told.

"I Branch, promise to love and support you Poppy and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." He finished by sliding the ring through her finger.

"Poppy, please repeat after me..."

"I Poppy, promise to love and support you Branch and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." she finishes by sliding the ring this time through his finger.

Do you remember, Never was a cloudy day.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-
the gifts of your lives united. I pronounce you, Husband and wife."

Everything was perfect. All he had planned for was great. All that's left now, is to kiss her.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest Troll said, while looking at Branch and pointing at Poppy. Branch didn't hesitate on removing the veil off her face neither did she hesitate on attacking him with her lips on his lips. It was soft, passionate, and loving. It was their first kiss as husband and wife.

Say do you remember... Dancing in September.

At the reception, they danced the night away, and had fun, excited for tomorrow as they are officially married. Plus the vision of soon having a new pod in the Troll tree with Branch on guard of it.

____________________

Hi I know this is crap. It is after all my first written one shot. Still, I hope you like it at least. Of all fandoms, I find Trolls to find the hardest AU of all. I mostly stick to what it alreay is while trying to work out some ideas I have.

So far, as I was searching for the meaning of this song, I found the story of the song. It starts at their meeting somewhere last September 21st then they somehow got married somewhere in December. It's just so cheesy and a catchy.

See you in the next chapter! (Even though I literally can't)

-NotASingleThought