Boys,Boys,Boys

Hi... Im Sadye Andrea Karma. Yeah, werid name I know and yes my real last name is Karma. Im gonna tell you a little about me, okay? Im the 'emo chick' at Cali High, home of the Bears. Or should I say brats? Yeah, everyone there is blonde,blue eyes,perky, big boobed and butted, and BRATTY!!!!! And for the guys, flated chested six pacs and some of them have big butts. Im the only girl in the school, SERIOUSLY!!!, with black hair, brown eyes, little chest, and barely a butt. Yeah I can stand up for myself but Im not bratty. And the bad thing about it, my younger sister is the leader of the Bratty Bears. Steph and me use to be close but since she joined the cheerleading squad we grew apart. Anyways, Im 17(LAST YEAR AT THIS HELL HOLE!!!!) and my birthday is Dec. 26. Yes the day after Christmas! I love having my birthday after christmas, I get soooooo many presents. I live with my mom Amber; step dad Dustin; older brother Jacky; younger sister Stephenie; younger brother Dylan and my three dogs, Sixx, Misfit, and Whiskey and my two cats Purdy and Jinxx. I play bass gutiar, regular gutiar, piano(keyboard), clarient, drums, and flute. Oh, and I sing a little bit. Im a bit on the rebel metal side but I love my mom and step dad so I listen to them, sometimes XD. Im a big music fan, some of my favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance Floor, Falling in Reverse, etc. I love to stay in my room listening to music and reading than go out and partying and waking up with a hangover. I have no friends, my only friends are my animals. Ugh, i know emo. Thats part of the reason why. The whole reason was because my dad died and we were really close and then my sister started hanging out with my mortal enemy and we stopped talking to each other and being best friends. I think thats all, and if its not I'll tell yah :)

Sadye 8D