Chapter Six

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 DO NOT GO FORWARD!

_________________________________________________

     Finn leapt off of the horse just as the wolf hit the ground, the breath he had held escaped his lungs in a rush.  Damn it, I never should have left her! ran through his mind as he scrambled over the brush to Clementine's side and brushed her hair away from her face, eyes scanning every inch greedily, as he searched for any sign of injury. 

     "Princess, can you hear me?  Clem, answer me."  He stroked her face as he spoke in gentle tones to her, trying to rouse her back to consciousness.  "Come on little dove, don't do this to me.  Wake up."  As the minutes passed with no response to his gentle prodding and soft words, Finn became worried there were injuries he could not see. 

     His hands slowly traced her still form, hands tangling in her hair as they massaged her scalp searching for any bumps or cuts. "Nothing, come on princess, time to wake up.  You can yell at me, come on now, you know you want to, all you have to do is open your eyes."  His hands cradled her face, and his eyes were instantly drawn to her full lips. A smile crept onto his face as he remembered the first moment their lips met, hers full and soft beneath his, timid yet eager.  As the memory faded  his head dipped down low and carefully he captured her lips with his, gently coaxing her to respond to his touch.

     Soon her lips began to move in time with his, gradually increasing their pressure and a spark of joy swept through him the likes of which he had never felt.   When he pulled back, those glorious ocean blue eyes flitted open and blinked back her confusion.  "Are you ok, little dove?  Are you hurt?" he asked as his eyes searched hers intently.

     Clementine stared at the man only inches away from her face.  She thought she had dreamt of his kiss as she laid dying, but when her eyes finally flicked open there he was staring back at her, concern etched deep within his brow, and her heart thrummed fervently in her chest.  "Are you...Am I...Am I dead?"  Her question brought about a gentle and relieved laugh from Finn, and she rather liked the sound, as he pulled her into a tight embrace. 

     "No little dove, you are not dead, I would not allow you to suffer such a fate"  Finn was nearly bursting at the sound of her voice.  He leaned in again stealing a kiss before she could gather her senses and demand he let her be.  He could not help himself, her lips were so soft and enticing and the rush he got when she began kissing him back almost as desperately as he kissed her was enough to urge him on to claim her as his own, consequences be damned.  He nipped her bottom lip and she parted hers obediently allowing him access.  His tongue slid along the length of hers teasingly, exploring and savoring her flavor.

     The feel of Finn's tongue gliding along hers, wrestling for dominance, sent heat shooting through her veins and Clementine lost herself in his touch, his passion.  Her hands slid up the back of his neck and tangled into his silky tresses, tugging slightly, forcing him closer to her.  He began gently pushing her down until her back met the leaf strewn forest floor as his kiss became more  aggressive, a hunger driving him, a hunger she herself was beginning to feel and it frightened her.  She tensed momentarily and as if knowing her thoughts, he pulled back, giving her the choice to continue or stop.   

     Finn was warring with himself, trying to go slowly, to coax instead of force.  He knew he wanted her.   It was too late for him to envision her any other way,  he needed to feel her naked and beneath him as he thrust inside her to his hilt, but she was pure and taking her roughly was not an option.  Pushing her too far too fast  would only frighten her, no matter how eagerly she responded to his touch.  

     "Let me touch you my princess.  Trust me... I will go no further than you can take, you have my word."  He whispered as he moved away from her lips and planted kisses along her jaw, down her neck to the hollow at her throat,  pausing only slightly as he awaited her response, a subtle nod and quiet moan barely audible was all he received and his heart soared as he took that sign as her acquiescence and carefully explored her body through the fabrics of her corseted dress.  Stilling when she tensed reassuring her with chaste kisses and gentle words.  Finn's manhood throbbed with each drawn out touch, every passionate kiss, to the point of bursting.  How long he could be slow and gentle was a concern at this point.