Chapter 1

It was time for me to get up for school. But I didn't want to go so I laid down for a couple more minute until I felt something slap me right in the face.

I look up and see Aaliyah laughing her ass off.

" Nigga!! what did I tell you about my sleep! The only reason I get prettier and prettier everyday is because of my sleep! " I said.

" Oh my gosh- " She got cut off by me.

"  Becky , look , at , her, butt , Tunechi! "

We both laughed , I got up and got in the shower. It was so relaxing. I could stay in there forever. But I couldn't.

I got out and put on a green one sleeve kimono , black skinny jeans , and some green promise hurricane wedges.

I turned to Aaliyah and she was smiling.

" Who man you trying to get ? " She said.

" I ain't trying to get nobody's man. " I said.

" You knew Shawn be checking you out. "

" Ain't nobody worrying about Shawn . "

" You know you like him. He's the second person you've liked. Beside Chris. "

I started smiling extra hard. Yeah , I thought Shawn was bomb.

" Whatever let's go to school. "  I said.

Me and Aaliyah got all the stuff we needed and left.

We drove to school and got out my Bugatti. She was my baby. I cuss every bitch out that would ever try to hit my baby.

All of a sudden someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

" Guess who. "  The mystery person said. I didn't know who it was.

" I ain't guessing shit. I got a box cutter and I ain't afraid to use it. " I said.

They backed up real quick I turned around. It was Shawn , I felt so embarrassed.

" I'm sorry I just dont play like that. " I said in my normal tone.

" It's cool. You know you looking bomb right? " He said.

I looked back at Aaliyah with pleading eyes. I hate being in these kind of situations. I don't know what to do.

" Thanks , you look..... Nice. " I said.

" Oh so I look " Nice " ? Okay I got you. " He said.

" I didn't mean it like that!! it's just- "

" It's okay , I was playing. You ain't gotta be shy. "

He grabbed my hand and we walked into school. I looked at Aaliyah and she was cheesing like the Kool-Aid guy.

I kept trying to tell him that I needed to get Aaliyah but he refused and he said don't worry she'll be fine. I just gave up. We were by the field. We started walking around it at a normal pace.

" I'm just going to ask you straight up , do you wanna go on a date? I've liked you for a while now. " He asked me. We stopped walking and he looked at me.

" Really? You like me? " I said shocked.

He nodded his head.

" Okay. I'll go out with you. " I said.

He picked me up and spun me around in circles. I got real dizzy when he set me down. I grabbed onto him so I wouldn't fall. I looked into his eyes. And then , BAM!! 

We kissed , It felt so right. I could feel someone staring at us.We pulled away and I looked and saw Chris.

I wonder why he was looking at us. Was he mad? Nah , what was I talking about. Chris don't like me. I grabbed Shaun's hand and we walked inside. Just as we got inside, the bell rang. We were still holding hands. He walked me to my locker. I saw Aaliyah standing there too. He gave me a hug and a kiss.