chapter 3

hey hey hey people, new chapter update, I promised didn't I?;)

~madz

Sophie'sPOV

The warm feel of his lips was unexplainable, I was lost in his very essence as the stubborn side of me tried to fight back to no avail.

He was obviously having none of that as his arms wrapped around me, making sure I stayed in place. He needn't have bothered, cause I wasn't moving an inch.

The whole world slowed down to that moment. Just me and him. With all the fireworks of course, and not forgetting the crazy tingles down my back and the alarms going of in my head. Nothing else mattered in that moment, all my worries suddenly seemed silly and I ran my hand through his silky hair.

"Urm, excuse me." My fathers deep voice echoed through the hall, and making me jump in the process.

It wasn't until now I realised the state I was in, I glanced over slightly annoyed at my father for interrupting my short stay in paradise when reality finally hit.

Pretty much the whole guests from the party where staring at us with slightly different expressions form; shock to disbelieve, to even hatred and envy.

To say simply, I was utterly embarrassed.

I couldn't say the same for my mate though.

"And what could be the reason for this interruption?" My mate asked half smirking, half annoyed.

I immediately dragged myself away from him and flashed him one of my death glares. Unlike me he seemed to have no evidence of our recent ordeal other than his messy hair.

Curse him.

My father on the other hand seemed oddly apologetic.

"I'm sorry alpha, but I just wanted to know if there was any arrangements you would like to be made since my daughter is your urm....mate."

The audience didn't seem to share his opinion, they were obviously here because they knew this would happen.

"There will be no need for that, arrangements will be made for her to leave with me tonight." He replied casually as if there was no way I would protest against that.

I almost laughed. As if he thought my father would let him just take me away then he was very wrong.

"Okay then, your grace." My dad finally replied, almost meekly.

"W-what!?"

"I'm not just leaving with him, he's cocky and arrogant and thinks he's so hot." I replied half yelling at my father.

The whole crowd went silent after my sudden outburst and I didn't dare look at my mates face after I said it. I faintly remembered that Anne had said disobeying the Alpha meant certain death for the person and their pack.

Oops. I thought.

"You really shouldn't have said that," The dangerous voice beside me said, his wolf was fuming.

"You will leave with me tonight and that is that." He continued under his breath.

And then he turned to the crowd of people waiting for his reaction.

"My mate is still a bit shaken from the effects of our little....conversation." He said, pausing slightly over the last word and earning understanding nods of heads from the audience.

The bastard was saying my mind was too weak to cope with kissing him.

Well, he was very wrong, and as the crowd cleared back towards the party hall, I saw the small red head of Anne standing with the other maids unlike everyone else her face was masked with horror.

I was immediately glad that someone else felt the same way that I did.

soguyshow'sthischapter

IcanassureyounowthathermateisgoingtohaveaPOV

justaheadsup

pleasekeepthecommentsandvotescominginlikeyouhave

lotsofloveforyouguys.

peaceout

~madz.