chapter 2

am sooo sorry guys,i took soo long but i'll try and update much more sooner and thats a promise,love you loads ~ madz

Sophie's POV.

My breathing was getting heavier and heavier as I sprinted through the halls desperate for an escape. What a cowardly thing for me to do, run. Regret filled my every thought and I could picture my wolf smirking in my head however for some reason, she wasn't mad. My dress trailing along behind me and making it harder for me to make my run, there was no way Mr High and Mighty could find me in these parts of the mansion, only residents were allowed here.

And then almost as if karma was bent on revenge, I crashed into the arms of an angel.

My wolf was literally purring her brain off, I on the other hand, was pretty much electrocuted to the spot, I couldn't move,

I could not even breathe as I slowly raised my head to look at the obvious person I'd crashed into.

His cocky smirk said it all.

"Hello, love." greeted deep raspy voice of his cooed at me.

"H-h-hii..." my crooked voice answered and I swallowed a big gulp.

His well defined features did not look pleased.

"I told you I'd find you, didn't take long to be honest." He sighed, feigning lack of interest.

"Well, maybe you should go, there's a party waiting for you and you have nothing to do with me." I said, my voice raising a little while looking him right in the eye.

His massive form loomed over me and he came closer till his face was inches from mine.

I automatically backed away into the cool wall. The big smug smile on his face made it plain obvious that was what he had planned.

Then he narrowed his eyes threateningly at me.

"I don't think so, love. You're mine and you're coming with me." He said with firm assertion

I had no plans of fighting him, in fact, I was having the hardest time not staring at his lips like a starstruck teenage girl and it was so not working.

"And how exactly do you plan on making this happen?" I asked raising my eyebrows a little, disgusted with his overconfidence.

I didn't have a second to think, not enough time to process what he was about to do before his soft lips crashed down on mine.

i promise to update ASAP, you guys are really inspiring my and i really have no excuse not to write, oh and heres a little spoiler, mr high and mighty will still be his usual cocky self.keep voting 

~madz