Chapter 2 - New Kid in School

~Beep Beep Beep~

I started to wake up when my alarm goes by.I smacked the alarm,got up from my bed and start stretching.

It's Sunday morning (ugh school time).I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a hot bath.

15 minutes later,

I started to wear my uniform,brushed my hair curly/wavy hair and went downstairs for breakfast.

Mom cooked bacon and eggs for for today (yey). :)

While I'm eating,Harvey is watching TV while eating his cereal.

When I'm done with my breakfast,I grabbed my back-pack and called Harvey to wait for the bus.

At school,

When I've arrived at the class,I've greeted Jason,The sassy one yet the funniest guy with a great sense of humor.We were friends since 6th grade.

"How are you today,Skyler?"He asked

"Nothing much,same as everyday,"I answered

"Wanna go and walk with me?" He Said

"Maybe later,I'm gotta have to wait for Rosey first" I answered back

After 5 minutes of waiting,

She finally came at last.I gave her a quick hug and went together for a stroll around the school.but first,we asked Jason if he wants to come.

He answered "yeah sure,then maybe we could all meet up at the cafeteria later."

Me and Rosey nodded and continued walking everywhere while Jason is walking like a model. :)

1st bell rang,

Jason,Rosey and I went into the homeroom but all of a sudden.I bumped into someone accidentally.

"Oh sorry" I apologize

"It's ok,I'm not hurt at all" He responded

"Umm,Hi I'm Skyler" I smiled

"I'm M-Marcel,nice to meet you" He gently answered

"Nice to meet you too,wait have I met you somewhere?.....Oh yeah,you were the guy that lived near my house across the street,right?"

"Yeah,I think so,sort of" He pushes his glasses at the bridge of his nose.

"So,are you in this class?" Pointing at the class

"Yeah,are you too?" He said

"Yes,so were classmates then,we better get inside before the principal sees us" I said while guiding him in the class.

We got inside the class and asked Marcel to sit beside me.

Our first class was English.so me and Marcel took out out textbook and began to read the first chapter.

Our English teacher is Ms Veronica,the most nicest teacher in the class.While Ms Veronica is teaching ,Marcel was concentrated in his own world.He's been quiet for about 10 minutes.

After School,

Rosey and Me are still talking about funny stuff that we had done in out life.Rosey had to go home now while I'm waiting for the bus.

While I'm waiting,someone patted on the shoulder,

It's Marcel.He asked me if he wanted to come with me on the way home.

"Mind if I come with you?" He asked

"Yeah,sure but we'll just have to wait for the bus" I said

After spending time at the bus,we kind of talked about each other to get along.

Spending more time with him made my day better.We kinda bonded a lot today.

We got off the bus,I went home and sat in my bedroom.

I chatted for a little while with Rosey.

I got tired and went to sleep.

Hope you liked this second Chapter leave a comment below for the next chapter <3

Caylen Cloud <3