Chapter 1 -This Is Where It Begins

Picture of Jessica on the side

 Jessica's P.O.V 

                I woke up to the sun's rays shining in my face. Another boring day of school just waiting for me. I got up and sat at the edge of my bed thinking what is in store for me today. I went in the bathroom and took a hot, steamy bath for 30 minutes like everyday. That was my only time to relax out of the whole 24 hours of the day. My mom was constantly asking me to do errands and other crap like that. You know, she could just ask my lazy ass of a sister,Veronica, to do it but, no she has to ask me, Jessica.

                   When I was done with my bath, I ran to my dresser looking for something decent to wear. I picked out purple shorts and a regular black tank with a pair of black converse. Of course, I had to put on a little bit of blush with purple eyeshadow that made my hazel eyes stand out. I went to my dresser to grab my phone and bookbag. I zoomed down the stairs to grab the last vanilla granola bar because I knew that my sister would have taken it.

                 I had to wait for my pretty and popular sister to come down the stairs so I can drive us to school, like everyday. When I shouted up the stairs to Veronica " Come downstairs!!!!!!", she came down as slow as a snail because she knew that being late to school would tick me. Veronica said "Why do you always rush me, I need some beauty time." and I said " What beauty come out of that waste of time?". Veronica just shreiked and ran to wait outside my car. I called out to my mom " I'm leaving and I might sleepover Ashley's house today, is that alright with you?". My mom, Rebecca, replied " Why do you think that you need my permission to go out and have fun?" I said " I don't know, maybe because you are my mom?????" Rebecca replied with a chuckle " Oh, I guess I am." With that I went out of the front door and to my car. I told Veronica that the car was unlocked the whole time and that she didn't have to wait in the steaming heat. Veronica just glared at me. I started up the car, blasted the music, and drove to school.

                In about 15 minutes, we arrived at the school parking lot and as I was steppping out of the car, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was the slut of the school, Brittany, making out with MY boyfriend,   Derek. I felt the tears start to come into my eyes. As I jumped out of my car, I tried to fight the tears from dripping down my face. I found my way to Derek and Brittany and in the blink of an eye, Derrek had a pink hand mark on his left cheek. I said " After all the things that i have done for you, this is how you repay you...you..ASSWIPE !!!!" Derek opened his mouth to say something but, I said " We are through!!!!". The only reason I left the scene was because I felt the tears starting to clogg up my eyes again and I didn't want to be embarrassed. 

           I couldn't bare going to school with a broken heart so, I gave the car keys to Veronica. I started to walk out of the parking lot and down the driveway of that rathole of a school. I was about 10 minutes away from home now but, I stopped when I remembered the old shortcut through the forest I used to take as a kid. So of course, I was running through the forest when I heard some heavy breathing behind me. I looked but, there was nothing. I began to run as fast as my legs could take me and all of a sudden I tripped over a tree root and hit my head on a rock. I kept trying to open my eyes but, only managed once and what I saw in front of me was a.....werewolf.