Glasses!

• Dedicated to tabbycat0711

"Hey, you over there!" Thetah called out. You walked over to her.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"Wanna play?" she replied.

"Sure! I'd love a good game of Seven Minutes in Heaven," you answered.

"Alright, ___. Reach your hand in," Thetah said.

You reached your hand inside the hat she held in her hands. You felt many items inside the hat, about 16 of them. You ended up pulling out . . .

Glasses!

"I'll go in," you heard someone say. You turned around, and your heart skipped a beat. The person you had to go into the closet with was Gamzee!

"H-Hi, Gamzee!" you said, following him into the closet. Gamzee gave you a mischievous grin; You could see the glint in his eyes that spoke trouble.

Finally, he spoke once the both of you got into the closet.

"Hello, ___. Nice seeing you here," he said. You smiled and hugged him tightly, ignoring the fact that he might have still been sober.

Gamzee smirked and wrapped his arms around you. He knew you had deep feelings for him, and he sort of liked you too even though you were a human.

"So~," you started, "What do you wanna do?"

Gamzee shrugged in the darkness of the closet, but you could still see him. You chuckled and pecked his cheek, making the troll grin once again.

"You know you're pretty cute for a human," Gamzee said before capturing your lips in a kiss. Your eyes widened; You had not expected this. You blushed heavily, though, slowly kissing him back. Gamzee pulled away and nuzzled your neck, giving you time to speak.

"G-Gamzee, you're so playful," you commented. "I really do like you."

Gamzee scooted back and looked at you, nodding.

"I know," he said. He smiled at you and began nuzzling your neck again, making you shiver in delight.

"Gamzee! S-Stop," you cried out, although you enjoyed it. He ignored your plea and kept going, licking your quivering neck in a childish, playful way. Gamzee was always so whimsical with his horn and what not.

Gamzee took out something from his pocket. You glanced down to see that it was a horn. He pulled back, grinning, and honked it.

"Time's up!" Thetah said, opening the door.

You frowned, feeling upset that your time alone with Gamzee was over. The troll by your side picked up your hand and led you out of the closet, sitting down on the couch. Other trolls glanced at you two, looking either disgusted or confused.

Gamzee kissed your cheek. You blushed again and hugged him tightly.

-

Congratulations!

You got Gamzee, the clownish troll! He's very playful and childish, always honking his horn here and there. He admires you for your playful personality, a quality you both possess. In the end, he falls for you. You spent lots of time together, playing silly jokes on others and other hobbies Gamzee and you had in common.