Jacob Saggytits #5

Mark was fucking Jacob hard and fast in his dick hole. Jacob squealed, "yas!yas!" Mark said with each juicy thrust in Jacobs tight dickhole. Jacob moaned loudly, loud enough to where the whole world could hear the penetration. "Take it boo" Mark yelled in a sensual but rough scream. "Give it to me Mark, oh yes". "I'm about to nut" said Mark. Mark nutted, let out a shrill "ayyeeeee". Cum was everywhere, the walls, cabinets, the bed they were fucking on. Jacob let out a sigh of satisfaction, jizz was all over his braces. But soon, the Jizz was gone. Due to the fact that Jacob had licked his teeth clean. Mark got off the bed and put on his underwear and went into the bathroom. Jacob felt lonely. So he started to fap.

  Mark and Jacob lost their baby, because Mario stole it. He shoved his arm so deep up Mark's ass and ran off with their child. Though Mark found this pleasurable, he was still upset by the fact that they lost their saggytitted mushroom looking ass baby. Mark cried in the shower, with his thumb up his ass, just thinking of Jacob. Luckily, fot Mark, Jacob came in the bathroom without him knowing, he grabbed Marked erected dick from behind.

  "What are you doing, Jacob?" Mark asked. Jacob began to stroke his cock, softly yet rough. Mark liked it rough. "Take me" said Jacob. Mark then bent Jacob down, grabbed his arms and shoved his erected dik into Jacobs tight ass. "OH YEEAAAH" Jacob found the Kool-Aid man during buttseckz very, very sensual. Mark thrusted, thrusted, THRUSTED and then, a blast of cum emerged out of his tiny erected dik. Jacob moaned. They went up to each others faces, and started making out. "I love you, Mark". Jacob whispered in Marks ear. "I love you too, boo." Mark responded. They were about to kiss, lips just 1 centimeter apart before 

MARIO BURST IN THE ROOM WITH HIS BIG FLOPPY DICK IN MARKS AND JACOBS BABY.