Dallas Winston Imagine

"Goddamnit Dal! I can't believe you!" You screamed at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you'd hit on Tim right in front of me." He responded coolly, you could hear the hurt in his voice though.

"I wasn't fucking hitting on him! He asked me how you were treatin' me and I was going on about you! You dumbass.. I was talking about you." You paced around his small room in Buck's bar.

You had started to calm from your anger and sadness overtook you.

"Is it really that hard to believe? That I really am being loyal to you?" You voice cracked a little as you looked into the cold eyes across from you.

"I ain't Sylvia! Why can't you believe me? I ain't two-timing you! I love you Dallas, goddamnit!" Your voice raised.

You realized what you had said and didn't dare to look up at Dally. You sighed and walked downstairs quickly, escaping the bar.

You're so stupid, Dallas Winston would never love anyone. You thought to yourself as you sat in the driver's seat of your beat up car.

Your head was resting on the wheel as you cried. You knew Dallas never chased anyone. Hell, you knew Dallas would never chase out after you. You didn't understand what made him ask you out a couple months back.

The passenger side door opened, and you could honestly care less about it. "I love you too."

Your crying had calmed, but you couldn't believe what you had heard. "What?" You asked as you wiped your nose and sat up.

"I love you, Y/N." Dallas stated.

"Come on Dal, you don't have to say that because I-" He quickly cut you off.

"I'm in love with you, okay? Why do you think I get so pissed when I think you're hitting on someone? Why do you think we've been together for so long? I love you!" He huffed out and turned away from you.

A small grin grew on your face and you wiped your tears away. "I love you." He said softly.

"And I love you." You ran your thumb over his rough knuckles.

He took your hand into his, and pulled his lips to yours. "I really do love you." He smiled against your lips.

Know you knew that Dallas Winston only wanted someone to love.

--
I WATCHED DIRTY DANCING AND NOW I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT DARRY DANCING GAH

Don't forget to drop a vote! ❤️