four

Is he being serious?

"Hayden, behave. Love you." Jason said while kissing my cheek and rushing out the door.

Right as the door shut, Harry plopped onto the couch and pulled out his phone.

I stood in the doorway still feeling completely awkward about this. I mean, what do I say? Should I even say anything? Should I sit next to him?

"Well are you going to sit down or what?" Harry interrupted the rambling in my mind while patting the seat next to him.

I rolled my eyes, "Give me a moment."

I turned on my heels and headed straight for the bathroom. I quickly locked the door shut and turned on the water. I splashed the warm water onto my face and it instantly relaxes me.

After that, I pulled out the toothbrush that I already claimed as mine. I brush my teeth for a good minute or two before finishing up in there.

I exit the bathroom and go into my room. I search through all of my stuff that I have yet to put away until I find my brush. Then I head back to the bathroom and comb out every knot and tangle there is. Taking a hair tie that has been on my wrist since I had gotten here, I attempted to pull my dark hair into a bun a few times before I finally get it perfect enough to stop trying.

Now back in my room, I went through all of the bags of clothing for something else to wear. I had no clue how I was going to fit everything in that tiny closet. My closet back home was about the size of that whole bedroom, no doubt. Almost everything that I needed to get ready was in there.

Everything was so organized. One wall had all of my shirts and the other across from it had all of the pants. The wall by the door had all of my shoes. Across from the shoes was a makeup desk with a rack above it for my jewelry.

I end up deciding on wearing black leggings and a oversized gray hoodie, what I usually wore around the house back home.

Home.

What is taking them so long to call? I feel as if I'm going to be stuck here in London forever.

I will never see Mother or Father again. I will never be able to continue my relationship with Jake. If I am here for a while, he will end up leaving me. I know he loves me so much, but he would never do long distance. Also, I may be wrong, he may take notice on the reasons I am here and he won't be selfish over it.

I sigh, I am home sick already and I've only been here for a day. All of the thoughts in my head are too much to handle and I feel my eyes become glassy. With me being the very emotional person I am, I cry. I slide down the door in my bedroom and let the warm tears stream down my cheeks. I sniffle wipe away my tears, trying to stop myself from crying any longer.

There then is a faint knock coming from the outside of the door.

"Hayden? Are you okay? I thought I heard crying." Harry said sweetly from the other side of the door. Why is he being nice?

I struggle to find the right words to say when Harry speaks up yet again, "Answer me, I'm being serious."

No words are said by either of us.

Harry knocks again, this time harder. I don't bother to speak or answer the door. "Hayden, I'm coming in."

"Yes. Yes, I am fine. I'll be out in a second." My voice came out quiet and raspy, obviously indicating that I was crying.

"You sure?"

I groan. "Yes, Harry. I don't need you at all right now!"

"Fine, whatever." Harry mumbles before stomping away.