3 - planning

KARAS POV

"i-im 18" i said.
vic's eyes widened and he turned around and walked away, when i stopped him.
"i'm not a kid okay!" i said.
he spun on his heel and looked at me.
"look kid, i'm 25. if you were in on this it would look wr-"
"what? you think i'm gonna fall in love with you? if you do you're so wrong. not to mention it's legal because i'm 18 and will be 19 in 3 days. besides, I need the money" i said, narrowing my eyes.
the guys looked at eachother and vic opened the door, letting me in.
the apartment was the same size as mine, although it had a dumpy coffee table and a couch that pulled out into a bed.
there was a room in the back that had a bunk bed and a normal bed in it as well and was covered in band posters.
i leaned against the wall near a blink 182 poster and crossed my arms.
"alright, i'm gonna go over it"

we went over the whole plan beginning to end. i was to help rob the bank with mike jaime and tony. i had to keep vic's boss, mr dawson, entertained and distracted so he didn't scream too loud.

but there was one other part to the plan.

in order for everything to go smoothly vic and i were going to go stay at a total of three motels. this is so we can watch the bank from different angels and find out the perfect day to do the plan.

~💸~

over the past few days i've actually gotten close to the guys, we all laugh a lot.
it came the day where vic and i had to go to the first motel.
we hopped in vic's car, a beat up truck, and mike hopped up and looked at us.
"don't mess this shit up, okay?" he asked.
we laughed and nodded and we drove away.
vic had cleaned up slightly more than usual.
he had on a red button down shirt and a pair of black jeans, although he didn't take off his nose ring or black beanie.
"alright so we're making a stop" vic said, tapping the steering wheel to a beat as he drove.
"where...." i asked.
without taking his eyes off the road pulled something out of his pocket.
a wedding ring? what the fuck?
"put this on" he said, and i did.
"alright" he said, putting a wedding band on his finger as well.
"we're stopping by my parents house" he said
"why?" i asked
"because" he said
"because why..."
"because there's a high chance i'm going to fucking die or at least get arrested, okay!" he said
"what?" i asked
"listen i want to make them proud. they always wanted me to marry a beautiful girl and"
i blanked out
did he just call me beautiful?
"so i'm playing the part?" i asked
"you know it kiddo. and by the way, as of now you are 24" he said, laughing as he pulled into a driveway