Chpt 2: Sneak Date

If you came from my other story. Hey, welcome👋🏻

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since I've been talking to my daddy. He is fucking hot and sexual, but I love it. I was currently sitting on my bed during my Friday night homework. That's when my phone chirped and his name flashed across my screen.

Daddy: kitten guess what?
Me: what daddy..?
Daddy: I have a business meeting in Arizona. That means I'll get to see my kitten.
Me: omg yay! I'm so excited daddy!
Daddy: that I know kitten that I know. But for me to be able to come to see you. I need you to do me a favor.
Me: anything for you, daddy.

My heart was racing as I was excited I get to see my daddy.

Daddy: clean your room and take a video of it.

How the fuck he know my room was a mess?

Me: okay daddy!

I quickly got up and started cleaning my room spotless. Everything was organized to the max, not one dust particle was seen. My bed was made and my clothes were put up and or put into the laundry. Then I took the video and sent it to him.

Daddy: that's a good girl.

Me: thanks, daddy. Now does kitten get to see daddy?

Daddy: yes, kitten does get to see daddy I'll be there in two days. Be careful tho since your mom doesn't know.

Me: will do, daddy.

Daddy: I'll be right back kitten my law firm called me.

Me: alright daddy.

I put my phone on charge as it was at thirty percent. I went and down stairs and hurriedly fixed me a late night snack. I ran back to my room just in time for his text.

Daddy: I'm back. Bunch of idiots couldn't even figure out how to file the damn file.

Me: aw I'm sorry daddy that they don't understand.

Daddy: it's okay. So how's my kitten doing?

Me: good excited to see you, daddy.

Daddy: two days so Sunday is when I'll be there. Gotta be a good girl keep that room clean and homework is done and turned in on time.

Me: I know I will daddy.

Daddy: alright now kitten it's your bedtime...

I groaned as I saw the time 10:45 pm fuck you bedtime.

Me: but daddy. May I please stay up a little longer? Pwease?

Daddy: no, kitten you may not stay up longer. Maybe some other time, kitten. Now go to bed or no seeing my Sunday.

Me: oh okay, daddy. Goodnight daddy.

Daddy: good night daddy

I fell asleep after reading a book. I'm so excited.

*Sunday comes*

Omg yes, today is the day I get to meet Jason. My daddy. My life. I got up at 6:45 am and ran to the bathroom and quickly took a warm long shower. Shaving and doing all that jazz I got out. My phone beeping on the counter.

Daddy: be ready for the day kitten I'll be arriving at Arizona in four hours. I'll tell you when I land.

Me: okay daddy! 😄😁

With that, I put on my outfit which is floral crop top and daisy duke shorts. Added with ankle boot heels. Four hours until my daddy shows up I'm beaming. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. Dark red lipstick, dark black eyeliner, with golden eyeshadow.

Three hours "where you going," my mom asked "out to the mall," I said casually "oh okay," she said and I grabbed my phone and went to my car. I drove the twenty minutes to the mall.

Daddy: I landed where ya wanna meet?
Me: the mall

I gave him directions to the mall and he said okay. I also told him what I was wearing. Thirty minutes later a Lambo pulled up next to mine. Then a guy in an expensive outfit climbed out "kitten?" My eyes widen "daddy?" He came up to me and hugged me "you look sexy kitten. Let's get some lunch then I'll buy you things" he said taking ahold of my hands.

Some people stared "so, kitten what do you want to eat?" He asked and I looked at the food court "ooh subway" I said and he walked me over there and ordered me my food.

I finished my lunch and cleaned my hands and mouth. "Ready to go to the shops?" He asked watching me with such adoring eyes "yes daddy" I was blushing because he is so hot and ugh. I picked out two outfits and a stuffie.

Then we walked out of the building "daddy do you have to go to your meeting?" I whined "yes kitten and you need to get home before your mom starts questioning," he said leaning down and kissed my head "oh okay daddy," I said grabbing my keys out my purse "drive safe kitten," he said "will do, kitten" and I drove home.

When I got home "wow you got your self a handful," my mom said "yep" I yawned and texted daddy when I got upstairs that I will be heading off to sleep since I'm really exhausted that I'll message him in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I wanna start something

Everytime someone comments or votes or both I'll give out a shoutout with a small thank you note at the end of each chapter of every other chapter in this story. The outfit in pictures was removed. I fixed it by just saying what she was wearing.