Chapter six

A.N: I have nothing to say here

Apart from the fact that we hit 50 reads/views!?

OMI THANK YOU! I can't even right now

Enjoy the chapter!

Naomi's POV

This party is on fire! I can't beleive that Maci has never been to one of these!
"Ummm, I'm gonna go no-" Maci began but I ain't having any of that.
"Nope!" I said, "you ain't going nowhere,".
I immediately spotted the one and only, Matthew Espinosa with his 'girlfriend' sat in his lap and eating his face. Jeez, does she ever come up for air?

In case you're wondering who Matthew is, allow me to explain. Matthew is a pri- okay, Naomi, no bad words. Matthew is the schools 'player/badboy' he dates girls, takes what he wants and leaves them broken hearted. Honestly, you'd think that they would learn not to get involved by now.

Maci trailed behind me, looking around the big house in awe. A smirk found its way on to my face as I watched with amusement.

Maci's POV

The house was massive, the kitchen was about the size of my whole house. It was a shame that it was crowded with couples dancing an nd eating each others faces. As I was walking into the kitchen, I felt two firm arms wrap around my waist, at first I was surprised and then I remembered that no one would remember who I am, remember the makeover? Yup. I could already smell the foul stench of alcohol lingering in the air. Wait. I'm pretty now, lets play around a bit. What? It's my senior year, I can do what I want.
"Hi princess," the familiar sounding stranger said from behind me. My curious side took advantage of me and I spun round and gasped at who I saw, the one and only, Matthew Espinosa, the schools bad boy.
He was invading my private space and his face was so close.
I tried to talk, but no words came out.

"What's your name princess? You new around here?" He said, honestly! He doesn't recognise me, well, why would he, I didn't open up to anyone the first two years. Why would he notice me now? Dangut! The makeover, I keep forgetting!
"Well, she's ac-" Naomi began but I elbowed her in the arm and decided to role with it.
"Ouch! What was that for?" Naomi said. I simply ignored her and began to speak
"My name is uh-" what is my name!?

"Ma... Maria!" I said, what? I'm not telling him my real name!
"No it-" Naomi began but then she began to catch on.
"Oh yeah, she's come all the way from, uh... Australia last week! And we have been friends like, forever!" She ranted on and on.
"Okay then?" Said Matthew, his arms still wrapped firmly around my waist.
I took his arms away and said "sorry, but if you want this then you gotta work on yo game boy" I said, pointing to my chest, trying to act teasing.
He stood there with puzzlement clear in his eyes.
"Lets go Naomi," I said before winking and walking off with Naomi by my side, purposely swaying my hips as i went.

"OMG, that was a-maz-ing!" She said once we were in the clear. I was still unsure of who's house this was, so i asked.
"By the way, who's house is this?" I asked with Curiousity, whilst grabbing a drink of coke which i was certain had been mixed with alcahol and taking a sip.
"Matthew's," she said in a 'duh' tone. I almost spat out the coke that was in my mouth.
"No way! That jerk lives in a house like this?" I said, looking around.
"Well, duh, his parents are lawyers," she said, I really must have been living under a rock my whole life.

"Hey bitches!" shouted taylor, as he stood on top of a table, obviously drunk, mum is gonna kill him.
"I wanna make some toast!" He said, tapping/whacking a glass and smashing it. "Crap!"he said, bending down to pick it up and falling off the table "Margooooooo!" he shouted, drunk off his ass and started doing the Macarena in front of the glass.
"Aaaayyyy, Macarena!" He said shaking his butt.
"Taylor, get your ass back down here!" Shouted Matthew, laughing his head off.
Just as Taylor was attempting to do a crab/bridge, Matthew grabbed him from the stage.
"RAPE!!" He shouted, running to the kitchen, I couldn't help hut follow him and started laughing at what I saw.
"DIE SPONGEBOB" he yelled, stabbing a pineapple. And then dropping it on his toe.
"Damn you! Where's Patrick!" He yelled, running outside and looking under all of the rocks.
"OMG," Naomi laughed, bursting out with laughter, we got multiple daggers thrown at us by girls/slags. Damn, if looks could kill...
"Woooo!" Shouted Taylor, throwing Naomi over his shoulder.
Naomi squealed, but was laughing at the same time.
"Put me down!" She said between laughs.
"Okay!" He said, dropping her on her butt.
"I didn't mean like that! Ouch my ass, you ass!" She said, limping back over to me.
"Lets go home," she said.
"Agreed," I replied, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, giving her support and we walked over to her car.

Half an hour later...

We sat on the sofa, watching the best movie ever! Well, not really a movie, it was peppa pig, I found it in my closet and decided to have a look.
"PEPPA PIG! OINK" we both said in unison and burst out laughing.
"I used to watch this all the time when I was little, I might get back into the habit," she said, still laughing.
At that moment, there was a knock at the door and Matthew walked in with Taylor on his back.
I quickly turned off the TV and hid behing the sofa.
Please don't notice me...

Remember, I'm Maria, not Taylor's sister
"Naomi, what are you doing here?" Said Matthew.
"I was gonna watch a movie with Maci, she ummm... ran to the store to pick up a few things.." she replied.
"Oh, I don't wanna know about that nerd," the moment those words left his mouth, I felt tears stinging behind my eyes and let out a little sob.
"What was that?" Matthew said, putting Taylor on the sofa.
"What?" Naomi replied.
"That noise..." said Matthew, getting dangerously close to me from the other side of the sofa.
"What noise, I didn't hear anything," naomi said, acting suspicious, I mentally facepalmed.
He bent over the sofa and saw me.

"Hello..." I said, a suspicious smile on my face.
"Maria, what are you doing here?" He said.
"Here, as in behind the sofa or here here?" I said nervously.
"Both," he said. Just then, Taylor woke up and saw me.
"Hey Maci!" He said hugging me, this is going terribly wrong.
"He's just having hallucinations," I informed him, pushing Taylor out of the way.
"No he ain't, your the nerd from freshman year," he said with a smirk super-glued to his face.
"Gee thanks, I have a name you know?"
"Oh sorry uhh, mia?" he kinda corrected, but it sounded more like a question. Wait, this jerk doesn't even know my name!
"Wrong again," I grunted, and strode into the kitchen, just then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Mum ❤💛💚

Mum ❤💛💚: hi Honey, we r gonna b back by 2nite xxx

Maci: WHAT!? what time? Xx

Mum ❤💛💚: we will be back at 10 xx

Maci: k, c ya then, luv u xx

Mum ❤💛💚: luv u 2 xx

I checked my watch, crap! I have five minutes to get him out if my living room.
"Look, y'all ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here!" I said to Matthew and Naomi (if u can guess that quote, ill follow ya :). "Chill Maci, your parents aren't coming back while tomorrow," Taylor said, resting an arm on my shoulder, I shook it off.
"They're not coming back tomorrow, they're coming back tonight!" I fired back, his eyes were the size of saucers.
"Y'all ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here!" Taylor shouted, quoting me from earlier. I rolled my eyes.
"Matthew, drive me home," Naomi said, walking out.
"What's in it for me?" He shouted over to her, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shut up," was the last thing I heard Naomi say before she locked the door.

A.N: remember guys, tell me where I got the quote and I will follow you! I hope you enjoyed the long-ish chapter, I will try to update more but I can't promise anything. remember, check out my YouTube channel: sOphie SO RandOm.