Baro - Strobe Memories

It's been 3 years you're schooling and this year is the last school year for you. You entered the SINGING CLUB and became a committee member for the club. You entered the club because.....

You : Yeah !!! Finally I became the committee member of the club. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm....*notice someone*

You saw a guy who you were falling in love with his group. And the name was Cha Sun Woo. But everyone called him Baro. He loves to rap everytime everywhere. You started liking him since you two were classmates. You wanted to impress your feelings to him as a memory of happiness.

You : *pass through the group*

Your friend (any friend) : (your name), you're here too?

Baro : *heard your name*. (Your name)?

While you're talking with your friend, Baro suddenly surprised you from behind.

Baro : (your name) !!!

You : *turned around* *shocked while blushing*

Baro : (your name), didn't you remember me? I used to be your classmate last year remember? I'm Cha Sun Woo AKA Baro, remember? *smiling*

You : *looking somewhere else* Ah..ah...yeah, I remember you.

Baro : *smiling*. I can't believe you are here. You're more even cuter than before.

You : Er..er...Thanks for that, Baro.

Baro : Hey, (your name).

You : *looking at Baro*

Baro : Hear this. *rapping a song*. How's my rapping?

You : Well, you need more practice for that. Besides, you like to sing everywhere. And it's really suits you best for this club.

Baro : Haha, so you're did watching me hah? *eyebrow lift*

You : W..w..well, everyone knows that. Singers are popular, r...r...right?

Baro : *nodded*. Yep, and you're suitable for this club too. You are good at writing and maybe, you can be a songwriter. *tapping your shoulder* *walking away*

You : *blushing* *turned around*. //That means, he watches me too? //

But you were worried about the separation of you two. So you tried your best to impress him in the best time. You want him to know you're in love with him. So, the Misson started.

----------------♥♥----------------

The next day after the club meeting, you're announcing the members but....

You : *enter the clubroom* . Okay, guys. The meetings over. You guys can....*surprised*. What are you guys doing?

The members were writing something on Baro's hand while he's sleeping. Some of the members took photos of it too. One of the members invited you to join them by giving you a marker pen. You were really excited but, you were nervous in the inside. So, you went to Baro and write "LIKE YOU" on his hand. Suddenly....

Sandeul : Okay, (your name). That was a good shot !! *thumbs up*

Baro : *woke up* *yawning*. What's going on here?

You : *notice your writing on his hand*. //Oh no, my writing. //

Baro : *looking at his hands*. WHAT IS THIS !!!!

----------------♥♥----------------

Baro went to the school washroom to wash up his hands. A few minutes later....