Warfare

“Man down, man down, medic, we need a medic over here.” 

“Rust? Rust come in, Rust are you there?” 

“Yeah hold on I am 200 yards from you position, wait hold on I hear something. radio silence. you got it"

Nothing for 5 minutes 

"Rusty are you there, is everything OK, Rust”. “He’s not responding we need a riot team and medic’s there is not much time Nottingham is down, we need to get him in the O.R. stat"

 Five years ago

2030 February 15th Wednesday 

In America a US army base in North Carolina, the Black wolf team are training hard to get ready for the Warfare battle in Fort Winter. The battle has been long and hard but the Japanese reinforcements are slowing down soon the war will be over so in the mean time team black wolf will continue training till one week from now.

In the command room the General was getting a phone call, he looked really upset as he hung up. He was a tall old World War II veteran General. With dark grey hair and a funny looking moustache

“Captain. Archer” 

“Yes” he said, Archer was a tall ginger haired Green eyes, average build army guy aged 30, in a basic captain suit.

“You need to see the new recruits. One’s gone crazy he’s shooting at the targets and vehicles, Take LT Duncan with you” 

As he was leaving he called out to him

"be gentle"

“Roger that General, we will get there right away”

Archer went to go get LT Duncan from the training course, now this course was designed to test your skills to the absolute best they could do Wall climbing. ground crawling ducking weaving in and out of buildings shooting metal frames of the Japs and most of all at the end you had to climb a staggering 100ft rope ladder and zip-wire down the slope and jump and the right time too early you will fall in a mud cow shit pig shit leftover dinners and too top it all off once a month we dump sewage in it, now LT Duncan being him self got a new all time record for the course out of the entire base,again, Now he was a bigger build than Archer But only slightly smaller but he could still pack a punch, he had quite a pretty face for the army with Brown eyes and a Blonde Hedgechog Hair Style.

"OI! Duncan Stop showing off we got a rookie going crazy at the shooting range"

"but...."

"no buts i know you want to beat your time but get moving now"

"Fine"

As they walked from the assault course to the shooting range it was a normal day soldiers marching staff doing the daily business, as the got closer they heard bullet's flying, they looked at each other than pegged it. Duncan was faster than Archer so he got there first. 

“grab him now,LT Duncan”

With all his might He rugby tackled him sending the gun flying in the air, Bullets still flying when it hit the ground then silence.

"LT.Duncan take this recruit and get is name”

 “OK Archer and 6-3"

"oh shut up this does not count as saving my life you nearly killed me by sending the gun flying"

The recruit looked like he had it bad a beard that needed shaving, Black hair needed cutting and a clean uniform and a breath that smelt of a bar on a bad day the only good thing was his eyes a clean yellow colour. As LT Duncan Got a good grip he Started questioning him.

 “So what’s your name rookie?” 

“PVT .Jimmy no”

there was a moment of silence .

Jimmy Nottingham.” He continued. 

 “Well then Nottingham, you have a lot of explaining to do then” 

“I just lost my brother, my only hope left in this world and he is gone "

 “Oh sorry to hear that but if your going to act like this you will be suspended from duty” 

“I don't care you can all Fuck off"

“Don’t you fucking swear at me mate ”

“Why not?”

“Because I will kick you out this camp faster than you can say ‘Albuquerque.’ if you don’t act properly round here Rookie "

“Albuquerque”

“Oh….. My…..  GOD!! You oh you are such a Cocky little....”.

“LT Duncan!” Archer said

“General wants to see you” LT Duncan said reluctantly 

“OK then show me the way LT Duncan”

“Don't Try him PVT or i will make you run the assault course till u puke is that clear!!" Archer said in his deep pounding voice

"As the sky is blue"

Ok this is my first story i made it ages ago but never finished it so enjoy.