Once Upon A Memory

"We can't allow you two to be together, it can't happen, you are in the biggest band in the world. This child will ruin that, she will ruin that." I gasped at his dull words. How dare he talk about me and my baby like that.

"I'm not just going to leave her! She's 15 and pregnant!" He yelled back at them.

"I'm sorry Harry, it can't happen, it's not good for buisness. Now say your goodbyes. Your going back to England now." I looked over at Harry as I touched my stomach that was carrying a baby. Our baby. He looked back at me. He stood up. He pulled my arm up.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. But I will never forget you. I will find you. And I will love you forever." I gasped at his words as he attached his lips with mine. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.

"Y-You promise?" I stuttered, my voice cracking.

"I promise."

Ashley is 15. Harry is 17. Harry is in One Direction. Ashley is still in high school. They met at a party. They immediately were attracted to one another. Ashley fell pregnant. Harry was by her side. They were inseparable. Management split them up. Harry left with a promise. To find her. To find her and his child. Ashley had hope. 

3 Years Later

Ashley is 18. Harry is 20. Harry is in a boyband. Ashley is in a girl group. One Direction. One Stage. Ashley is in London. Harry is in London. Ashley is signed to Syco Records. Harry is signed to Syco Records. Ashley gave birth to a baby girl. Harry doesn’t know. Ashley lost hope. Harry broke his promise. Harry never came back.

*************

Hey Pumpkin Llama's

I finally got around to create this book!!! I'm really excited about this book and I hope you guys are too! This story is more of a Harry Styles Fanfic. Sorta, but I still may be focusing on other relationships. To tell the honest truth I have no idea what is going to happen but I wanted to publish this book because I thought is was a good idea. Well we have to wait and see. The first chapter should be up in a few weeks. I hope.

Byeee!!

Steph xx