Imagine

Date night with chuck bass ,you guys have been dating for 1 year ,and you wanted to do something special ,but dint plan anything ,but chuck was never really a fan of Valentine's Day he thought it was just a dumb holiday ,but this year it was special,instead of going to a restaurant he cooked homemade meals and y/f/f ,he also made it extra romantic he turned the lights off and light many candles all over the house ,and he also picked your favorite movies you like and after the dinner he planned to watch them with you ,he was so into having this romantic evening with you that's he also bought you,your favorite flowers ,he was also wearing a nice tuxedo ,that day you went out with your friends and when you came home everything was dark so you called.

You: chuck ?
No answer

So you went forward ,and you saw a table full of cooked meal and candles all over the house ,it looked really beautiful ,then suddenly you heard chuck call your name y/n Chuck: hey baby i know we said that we're not gonna do anything too romantic but I really wanna spend this day with you,

You: awww chuck this is beautiful I love it but you dint have to do this all for me.
Chuck: well I did and I think your gonna love the food.
You: I dint know you can cook.
Chuck: he grabbed you by your waist and kissed you ,and he whispered I guess you found out my hidden talent ;)

Hey thanks for reading I hope you liked it ,let me know if you want me to do a imagine with you and one of these characters :)

Xoxo Amy