Bone Chillers

I woke up in a rush. I sat in bed confused. I looked around seeing that I was in a slytly small room. I had a computer desj a few feet away and a dresser. my walls had hadlots of posters and my shelves wre filled with action figures and collectables. I had a closet with a see through door. It was filled with comics neatly oganized by sieries. I had a flat screen TV and just about every game system I looked right by my bed to find a huge shelf full vidieo games. my head aced. I thought as hard as I could but I couldent remember any thing. I sttampered out of my bed looking under it I saw a case. I pulled it out finding nifes and a pistol with a full clip. I was saprised to find all of this. I put on the belt that it was all connected to. I felt like something was wrong. it was cold like ice. I reached for the door as my stomach pulled. I steped to the side as I opened it. I walked down the hall quietly.my house was empty and D&D was spred out on the counter. I looked out my window seeing all the cars stoped in there tracks and recked. I saw a dead person out in the back alley. closed the curtin and stepped back and loded my gun. I held it down as I looked out the other window. I saw someone limping and bleeding everywere. I ran to the door and locked it. every one out there was ether injured or dead. fear rushed through my heart. I saw a porturate with a picture of a women and a  little boy standing there then ther was me in the left putting my arm around her. we were at the beech. I felt a strong pain in hy head and I stumbled back and fel on the floor. my head cept pulsing with pain I started to see flashes of memory. of us at the beach the boy was laughing as I chased him. he seemed to be about in fith grade. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder I thurned and saw the women smiling. it flashed away and the pain was relieved.

"god!"

I pulled myself back up off the floor. I grabed the porturit and walked to the counter. I walked over to the door finding a backpack. I emptyed it out and shoved the porturet into it and swung it over back I walked over and opened the door seeing a person walking towreds me. I looked closer to see that he wasent ragular. I dripped with blood and smelt like a rotting corps. No he was a rotting corps. I stabbed my nife into his head and kicked him to the ground. I snuck down the street as  quiet as I could trying not to think what was happining. I saw a person who was running towrds me.

"Hey!" I ran towds him and

he slammed my head with shovle and every thing whent black. 

I woke up to find myself tied to a pole a few feet off the ground. I hade been muged. my gun belt and nife had been taken. I had nothing but my backpack which was sitting right under me. blood dripped from my forhead. the sun started to set and the rotting corpses started to get more active. my bones chilled every time that I thought of them. I pulled on the ropes but it was no use.

"no no no no!!!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!"

I started to bite at the ropes. all of a suden something cut my hand. I felt a nife in my hand. the basterd had left it in my hand. I flipped it up right in my hand and started to cut the ropes. it broke and my hands were loose. I quickly cut the ropes and fell to the ground. I grabbed my pack and ran. the corpses startted running towrdes me. my heart pummped as I ran towrdes a bike. I jumped on it an bolted down the street. more closed in on me. I jumed off and the bike slamed into a corpses head bashing it open. I ran down a back ally. I jumed up on a garbage can adnd ran up the wall barly caching myself. I quickly climbed up the ladder and ran to the other ege of the bilding. I took out my nife and slit my shoulder. I rubbed blood on a part of the ground. I ran off the ege and lannded into the garbage. I covered up my wound with a piece of my shirt. I jumped out knowing that the blood would stall the things. I figured insted of calling them corpes I could call them something els. then it hit me..... bone chillers! I smiled at the sound of the name.I cept running to a back road I had saw before I jumped. I had not seen much chillers but it still diddnt seem safe one bit. I slowly walked down the street it had been about an hour and the back allys were still empty. I was confused why. I looked behind me but nothing was there. I climed up a tree and got to the hardest branch to get to. I layed down and started to doze off