Chapter 1 - The King Of The Pervs

Chapter 1 - 

Fae's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. I was in someone's arms. 

"Ah!!!" I screamed. The person carrying me almost dropped me.

"Damn." he cursed softly and readjusted his hold on me. I would've jumped out of his arms and fought him, but at that point I was feeling so sick and dehydrated that there was nothing I could do. I craned my neck to look at his face. He had dark blue eyes and black hair and a slight grimace. I felt tired again so I put my head back down and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again, but this time I wasn't in someone's arms. I was lying in a tent made out of ice. I sat up, wincing at the pain of my injuries, and stepped out of the tent.  I looked around at the small campsite, there was a lake nearby. His back was turned away from me. Yes! I walked slowly towards the lake, which seemed to be located in some sort of jungle, but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. I didn't answer. I didn't want to. I kept walking, or really limping, away from him, whoever he was.. He turned me around and repeated the question. At first I was in shock. He was shirtless, and he had that symbol - the one on my bracelet - on his chest.

"Away from you, you perv." I remarked and tried to walk away from him again.

"Ice make : Prison" I heard him yell, but before I could move out of the way, there was a prison surrounding me.

"Great, it seems I've been captured by the king of pervs." I muttered underneath my breath. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a perv. You just shouldn't be walking when you're all like that." He replied calmly. 

"Thanks for the advice, but I really ought to be going." I melted part of his prison and continued to walk towards the lake.

"Ice make: Sheild" he shouted and ice blocked my path yet again. He kept yelling that same phrase and I looked around, but then I realized there were dozens and dozens of sheilds surrounding me, layer upon layer, and with the little magic I had left, there was no way out.

"Ugh!" I screamed in frustration. He chuckled softly.

"Why do you care?!" I yelled at him.

"Your bracelet."

"What?"

"Your bracelet. It has my guild's symbol on it."

"What does that have to do with anything?!"

He sighed and shook his head.

"Nevermind. Let's just start over. I'm Gray Fullbuster."

I looked at him and decided whether I should or not, but he did save my life. I at least owe him that.

"Fae Amaya-linda." 

"Fae..." He muttered softly as if trying my name out. Then he spoke again. "So Fae, why are you so set on walking away?"

I thought about my answer for a second, but I really didn't have a choice.

"I need water."

"You need water?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, sherlock. I just said I needed lava poured down my throat. Yes, I need water."

"You realize you could've just asked like a normal person?"

I sighed. He didn't get it. I needed a body of water, not just a cup. I was about to answer him, but then I blacked out again. 

This time I woke up with a good sensation filling my whole body. I was at peace. The only thing that was unfamiliar was two arms holding me, again. Instead of sitting up, I let my body rest in the lake allowing the water surround me and heal my cuts and bruises. Gray stood in shock as I unwrapped the bandages that covered my body and there were no marks to be found. I laughed.