Calm Down Daddy Direction.

Louis' POV

(P.S.-This is two days after the interview, the boys are out getting lunch at a hotspot and they are in LA btw)

"Yeah, Harry that girl was totally into you. But she needs to watch out, people would kill who ever broke up Larry Stylinson." I teased. "Oh yeah," he shot back, I nodded, "Then why isn't Eleanor dead?" Harry did not just go there. I put on a fake pouty pace as Liam high-fived him for creating such a great comeback. "Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right. She did seem a little young for you anyway." I grinned, please with what I'd said to him. His face automatically became serious, but in a "LOUIS THIS MEANS WAR" kinda way, so I wasn't worried. "I didn't say that, I mean I liked her...a little but I gue-" Niall cut Harry off, "Hey, isn't that her over there." He looked up so we followed his gaze to the ordering window, since you did eat outside at this place. I saw a girl wearing all blue, except for her shoes. Well, from the back it definetely looked like her, but I couldn't tell. Her hair was pulled up into a messy high ponytail and she didn't have that one girl, uum, Rockstar with her so..."What was her name," I leaned back in my chair to think when it came to me, "Hey, Asia, Asia, come here." we sat there waiting for her to turn around. Instead we recieved looks from other people, they thought I was mental and quite frankly I didn't care. "Ok mate, either she saw us and is avoiding us, or thats not her." Liam said. Harry leaned back with a serious thinking face on. I sang the lyrics to a child song to annoy him, "You sit down in your thinking chair and think, think, thiiiiink." I sang. Harry looked at me, "Lou shut up for one sec." then he looked back down. At the same time I heard, "I got it!" Obviously from Harry, and "Hey boys." from an extremely familiar voice. I looked up, "What did you get Harry?" She asked. "Hey Keja, that was it, I got your name." He got up to hug her. KEJA! That was her name, hell I was close. "You forgot my name?" She aksed as she pulled up a chair. "Yes he did." Zayn said quickly, he sounded serious but he smiled anyway, so I didn't pay it much attention. "Quick to rat out one of your best mates, huh?" she laughed a little then continued, "So Harry, you never answered my question yet." then she popped a french fry into her mouth. He smiled cheekily, "You never gave me a question to answer." then he took a sip of his drink. What was this? Say a few words then eat day? "I thought the question was pretty self explanatory, but I'll say it anyway. Did you like when I kissed your cheek, or would you rather me kiss somewhere else?" She didn't look at him when she said this, but instead she looked at Zayn. "Cheeky." Harry said and laughed as did I. Most of the time people called him cheeky, not the other way around. "So you liked it then?" Keja countered. I started to laugh. "Love, he wasn't saying cheeky to refer to his cheek, he was calling you cheeky." then Niall laughed his unforgetable laugh when he realized how she'd interpreted what Harry said. "Calm down Mr. Horan, I've never heard that, uum, adjective before." I just looked at her in disbelief, "You know what, nevermind, I have. Must've slipped my mind." She sank into her chair. "So Haz, what is your real answer then?" Zayn asked Harry as he leaned forward on the table. "My answer is, this is awkward," Zayn was just about to object when Harry said, "But I did like it, and I like you too." he smiled at her and she blushed. "Thats great." she looked at Zayn and said, "Thats great." they seemed to be talking to each other with their eyes, her and Zayn. But then Zayn broke it by looking away at some couple's baby who was making quite a fuss. "Haz remember what Louis said earlier, ask her about it." Liam said whilst picking at his burger. This obviously annoyed Niall because he picked it up and took a bite, then put it back on Liam's tray. "If you don't want that to happen again, I suggest you dig in, if not, you can say goodbye to your burger." we all laughed at that one.

Harry's POV

After I got a good laugh out of NFP (Nialler's Food Police) I thought about what Liam meant. What had Louis said earlier that I would need to ask Keja about? Then it came to me, "How old are you?" I didn't look at her, I knew you were not supposed to ask a female how old she was but it had to be done. Then I looked at Liam to see if I did what he wanted me too, Daddy Direction nodded in approval. "Old enough." she said, then she looked at Liam, I couldn't see her face because one of her curls had fallen from her ponytail, but whatever she did made Liam's smile go smaller. "How old is that?" Liam pushed. "Its fourteen." she said, looking down. That was kind of young. Kind of. "And how exactly is that old enough?" Liam was testing her, they were not off to a good start. "Liam don't." I said. Zayn laughed. "Zayn, did Niall pass his laughing down to you?" he just nodded unable to stop giggling. "Well?" Liam was seriously interogating a girl that I just met? That was not cool. She finished another french fry, "Well what?" she said as she wiped her hand on a napkin. Everything she did was so cute. Eew, listen to me, I sounded like a big nerd who couldn't get a girl. I'll embrace that nerd. Ok yup, I'm officially weird. "I said, how is 14 old enough? Harry is 18." Liam didn't have any nice left in his voice but it wasn't exactly mean. "I don't know, ask Harry. If he likes me, then yay, if he doesn't then sucks for me. I feel a bit unwanted at the moment though so I'm going to leave." She picked up her tray and got up to go, but Zayn asked if they could chat. For some reason, Louis stopped biting his nails at this and looked up suddenly interested. "Uuuh, sorry Zayn, I just kind of want to get to work." he looked dejected but sat down and played it cool. Did he like her? He couldn't, she was obviously mine. "You have a job?" Liam broke me from my thoughts. He looked at her with pure mockery on his face. "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm not old enough for you, yes? Well to ease your worries of me growing up to soon, Li, no its not a job, its my job, I babysit and do a bit of work at the community theatre and then I have rehearsals, so no its not really a job, but it's work." She looked annoyed. "Harry can I see your phone?" I looked at her surprised. I'd forgotten that I was even apart of the situation, her and Liam were just going at each other angrily in my mind. "Sure." Looking over her shoulder I saw that she put her number in my contacts and then texted herself from my phone. Without looking at me she placed my phone on the table and reached into her pocket to pull hers out. She smiled, "Good, now I have your number and you have mine." then she shot Liam a victory look, "Looks like were gonna happen anyway." she smiled sweetly when she said this. She really did know how to be a bitch, but Liam deserved it so I didn't mind. She hugged me goodbye after I said I'd get her trash for her but then I thought of a really smooth trick. "Hey this is kind of overdue, you know, returning the favor." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She then leaned in a kissed my lips, nothing intense, but it was enough to make me want more. Of course I didn't get more. "Zayn, Niall, Louis, it was nice to see you again. Bye Harry." she ignored Liam which I kind of thought was hot. Then she turned to walk away. "Harry you are making a mistake. You just kissed a fourteen year old girl on the lips." Liam said. "Yeah Liam I did. But thats not why your mad. Am I right?" For the first time today, I showed him how upset I was with him, but not too much. After all this battle was between him and Keja.