things on my mind

• Dedicated to My Friends whom i love

Friends

My friends have taught me many things,

Veronica taught me to love my family, and if needed punch my enemies in the throat. She taught me how to get a guys attention, and how to not turn out like her.

Jaid taught me to take risks, and stay low, She was my bustiest friend, we were opposites, She was the shy kind person. I was once this person but then her equality to me brought out my craziness, and i love her for that.

Emily (1) taught me friendships can't last forever and sometimes people do break your heart.

Cara taught me that sometimes its good to be a follower, not a leader. all the time.

Emily (2) taught me that brothers are annoying, and that i love to pray during church, She also taught me that no matter who or what you are we can be friends.

Rachel (1) taught me that playing Barbies was really fun as a child, some friendships can last forever and there maybe some points in friendships where you feel neglected you still love each other on the inside.

Emily (3) taught me that it was fun to make fun of people who get on your nerves, and that we dont need to have a perfect body to feel good.

Rachel (2) She taught me that i was a skinny Minny, and that she hates hugs, we've been through so much, I wish i could relive all those moments we had in the past.

Sydney taught me that sometime when you have all the lights off and dance with the strobe light on and when you fall you'll always have someone to get you up, she was a shoulder to lean on when needed.

Livia taught me that reading all the time is not useless they could be useful (ex. getting doughnuts in math).

Megan taught me that you feel guilty after doing something to someone.

Taylor taught me that stalking was fun ( i am using past tense i am giving it up.).

Anabel taught me that its alright to be weird or different for all of us are.

Dillon is a wierd person but hes cool,  as the saying goes 'dont judge a book by its cover.'  

Jordan taught me that not all school crushes are going to last forever.

Luke taught me that its alright to be strange, and at times crazy (ahh tennis).

Isabelle taught me that friends can be mean and you can be easily manipulated by their actions.

My friends in first Grade taught me that we all need to stick together, otherwise we will all fall apart.

My neighbors taught me that friendship is important its a major part of ones life, without friends a part of one life is gone.

i love my friends they are a major part of my life and i dont know where i would be without them!!!!!!