☠ριяαтє!єиgℓαи∂☠♒Ⓦⓗⓔⓝ Ⓢⓒⓤⓜ Ⓜⓔⓔⓣⓢ Ⓢⓒⓤⓜ♒➊

:| Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me ~ |:

The clinking of chains ringing in your ears, sounded throughout your mind. The lowly humming of people surrounding you, as the wait of the line stopped behind you. The rope, awaiting you up ahead is hung loosely waiting for you patiently.

“Dirty scum.” a man spits on you. You paused for a moment, feeling a tug ahead of you signaling for you to continue. You usher on, but not before returning the favor, spitting on the ground before the man.

You averted your gaze back ahead of you facing towards the gallows, where you shall be hung, along with your crew. A sly smirk crept up your facial features not being able to help it. This was it huh? The end… you were going to get hung along with these cowards. Pathetic.

A man pulls you separately up along the stairs to the center stage. The crowd stares at you and all you can do is laugh half-heartedly. “Today is the day you shall die pirate.” The man scowls at you. You raise your head and your shackled wrists “Hmm… never saw that coming.” You said a tad sarcastically.

The man regains posture from your comment before clearing his throat, “Captain always goes down first, but a female is unheard of. Now then, you have any last words?”

Your head hanging low you pondered for a minute. A sly smile was present on your face as you raised your head, “Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me… yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me. ~” You partially sang for the whole crowd to hear before your gaze turned to the men down the path. “Cowards.” You muttered narrowing your gaze at them.

The man cleared his throat before pulling you by the hair, yanking your head through the hole of the rope. You scanned through the crowd, your gaze pausing on a blonde male. You swear you recognized him, but weren’t sure where. All you knew was that, the sinister smirk on his face gave you an anxious feeling in your stomach.

You watched as his gaze seemed to make contact with yours, then he and some other men seemed to walk off, and that was the last thing you saw. The black hood was placed over your head. You hung your head low. This was it… those bloody idiots got you and the rest of themselves caught and now you all were going to be hung.

You squeezed your eyes shut; bracing yourself, waiting for it all to be over, but it never came. You heard shrieks and screams and gun shots. What was going on out there? You couldn’t see a thing and you start to panic a little.

You shook your head hanging it down trying to get the black hood off your head. That’s when it came. It was like a jolt through your body. You couldn’t breathe and your wrists were bound together. You couldn’t do a thing at all. You struggled and a stinging pain stretch over your sense from your neck up where your eyes stung beginning to well up in tears. It was frightening, especially since you were unprepared for it.

Another second went by and you felt the impact of the ground on your now sore legs and side. The hood fell off your head and you gasped and choked for air, a look of desperation plastered on your face. You were confused. “What the bloody hell just happened?!” you gasped out.

You sat there looking around to see what was going on. Pirates, but not just any pirates, it was the blonde you saw in the crowd and what looked to be his crew. You looked around in confusion trying to stand up. You winced in pain, the fall was fairly far and unprepared for it makes it worse, your leg wasn’t in the best shape.

Standing up, you balanced yourself picking up your hat then tried walking but the pain was annoying. Limping wasn’t working out to well for you especially with so many people screaming and scurrying around you it was harder to move.

You scowled scanning for a way out before an arm was around your waist holding you up while pushing you along. “Oh, what’s this? A damsel in distress I see.” a male voice was heard. Whipping your head around you were face to face with the blonde pirate from earlier. You glared “I don’t need help.” Your pride was too high.

The man laughed “On the contrary my dear, I believe you do” he smirked still looking forward, throwing people out of the way letting the two of you through. “No, I do not.” You argued not bothering to fight against him, you were moving faster this way. “If I hadn’t used my precious time to save you, you’d been dead a while already.” He retorted.

“Yeah, why did you?” you scoffed, huffing to the side still being dragged along as the tip of his sword led the way from the gallows grounds. You could feel the smirk appear on his face “I have my reasons.” You shook your head, what possible reasons could those be? The only things that came to mind were all lewd and perverted.

“What are you doing!? Don’t let those pirates get away!” more shouts were being heard obviously directed to the blonde and yourself. You were basically casually being walked out of there. You felt the lunge the blonde did when clashing his swords with another mans. Before you knew it you were lifted over his shoulders dangling down his back.

“Put me down!” you demanded, being man handled by this stranger at the moment wasn’t something you really wanted. “Sorry love, but no can do.” as he broke into a run with a devilish smile and the rest of his crew members running along. You groaned “Might I ask your name?” you said, sounding particularly agitated and annoyed.

“Kirkland. Arthur Kirkland.” He said with a sound of amusement in his voice. You swear you stopped breathing for a second. Kirkland. Like Captain Kirkland. Like, the most wanted pirate of the 7 seas. Now you knew where you’ve see him before… wanted posters from assortments of villages and ports. You mentally scolded yourself… being saved by such a legend, you must look pathetic being caught and nearly hung if it hadn’t been for him saving you.

No one. No one was to ever think of you, [Name] [Surname]. Captain, [Name] [Surname], a female pirate, as pathetic or weak. “Do I get the pleasure of knowing your name?” again with the amusement in his voice. It must have been because of your reaction. You gritted your teeth hesitating “[Name]… [Name] [Surname].” You muttered between your breathe.

The sound of wood was heard beneath you, you looked down to see a dock, and the port you had earlier been dragged upon to the gallows. “Wait… what are you doing? Where are you taking me?” you demanded to know, squirming in his grip still strung over his shoulder, the throbbing pain in your leg making you cringe in hesitation.

He didn’t answer, and it was starting to make you panic a little. The click of a door was heard and then you watched the front of the ship disappear as the door to a cabin was closed and you were thrown onto a bed. You glared “What are you doing!?” you demanded again.

You stared up, looking into his intense green eyes and taking in all his features. He actually wasn’t bad looking… but you refused to budge your face from its glaring position. You stared as he smirked down at you.

“You owe me.”

“Owe you for what!? I don’t owe you for anything!” you spat out.

“I saved your life and now, you owe me your life.” He paused, a cheshire grin plastered on his face which made you draw back and gulp. “You’ll be staying here on this ship, part of the crew” his eyes gleamed.

“Wait what?”

:| Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me ~ |: