Smosh- The Presentation

The Presentation

By:  Gayburpasaurus

(I know nothing of Matt’s school, so I am sorry if I get anything wrong :c)

Joven sighed heavily they had gotten permission to do a high school presentation and apparently the high school was Sohinki’s old high school, smiling softly Joven looked up from the speaker he was working on to glance at Sohinki who was next to Ian and Anthony helping them with the microphones and other settings, how they got here was a surprise.

            “Okay boys looking good, in a few minutes we will get the kids down here for you.” The principal walked in he was slightly chubby but not in a disgusting way of course.

            “Sweet, I can’t believe we are actually going to do this.” Anthony said placing a hand on Ian’s shoulder.

            “Yeah, thanks again for letting us do this.” Lasercorn said walking over to the group followed by Mari.

            “Oh no need to thank me, its just I thought kids would get the message if famous people came here and spoke about bullying because when random unknown people speak… bullying still happens.” The principal spoke again.

            “Eh in my mind bullying will always happen no matter what.” Joshua spoke smiling at the principal.

            “Ah, I agree” Sohinki said leaning against the gym stage.

            “I understand, so Sohinki how does it feel to be back in this school?” the principal asked.

            “Um kind of scary I am waiting for my old teacher to jump out from behind a corner and yell at me for not doing my detentions and stuff.” Matt said smirking. The principal burst out laughing and patted Matt on the shoulder.

            “I think its fine.”

            “What I can’t wait for is when the kids get here and see us oh there surprised faces!” Mari squealed and clapping her hands, their presentation was a secret no child in the school knew that the smosh game bang crew was going to be here.

“Hello can all the grades please make their way down to the gym please.” The announcements went off and the principal looked at them and smiled.

“Get ready now.” The principal smiled.

Everyone got on the stage preparing for the kids. Soon the school was packed with children and the noise in the gym was loud really loud.

            “Hey I am cool and I am going to bully other kids… Shut up!” On the speakers played something similar to when smosh would start. Kids began to scream as the few knew what that was from others just fell quite confused by the words.

            “Hey kids quite down we need to be able to talk.” Ian approached one of the mics.

            “Your principal called us and we thought it would be a great idea for us to have a surprise presentation.” David laughed as he spoke; he placed an arm around Ian who leaned into the touch.

            “Alright I think we should introduce ourselves.” Anthony said smiling as he pulled the mic off its stand.

            “I am Mariko Takahashi or you guys can just call me Mari” Mari said smiling as she wove ‘hi’

            “I am David Moss or better known as Lasercorn.” David smiled pulling his arm off of Ian.

            “I am Matthew Sohinki but I am known by subscribers as Sohinki.” Matt said smiling.