Becoming head demon

"YOU ARE NOW THE HEAD DEMON RULER OF ALL BUT SATAN HIMSELF!!" The weird satanic goat dude yelled as the crowed of crazy monsters and evil people cheered.....wait I should probably introduce myself I am Pete, I don't take shit from any one. But, when I decide to give some one shit they man up and die or run like hell. I have a girlfriend her name is Phoenix she's a slut and quite frankly I hate her but a mans got to uphold his reputation.Oh,and in case you couldn't tell by my current situation I'm a demon,well head demon since 20 seconds ago. I am in charge of sending other demons on missions and going to the yearly meetings with God along with the leader of HELL Himself,Satan. Today is going to be my first meeting ,but this past week a few angels have gone missing,I don't particularly care but apparently its a big deal God has blamed it on us and Satan thinks he wants to declare war bit enough about me back to the story.
"PETE,PETE are you listening to me? God just declared war!"Satan yelled at me from across his huge desk.
"Yes,I'm listening, but, what do you want me to do about it?"
" You are going to be the general in my army."Satan responded.
As soon as he said those words memories of my father's bloody body after the last Heaven/Hell war came rushing back. I opened my moth to retaliated bit was cut off by Satan saying
"You don't have a choice arguing is a waste of time go pack you stuff and call the guards we're leaving tonight.
I immediately stood up and walked silently back to my apartment through the cracked and trash covered streets of hell.