Chapter 6

Selena's POV -- When I woke up my head hurt so much. What happened? I really can't remember. I went out with the guys but actually just with Justin. Then I danced with a boy. But after that I don't remember anything. I looked around. Wait. Is that Justin's house? Why am I at him? I quickly got up and went downstairs. I even wore some clothes from Jus. I just hope that nothing has happened tonight which I would regret. "Justin?" "Oh. Good morning Selena. Justin is already away." "Oh okay." "Nice clothes." Pattie said smirking. I looked down at myself and laughed a little. How did I actually get in those clothes? Maybe I put it on by myself. Well hopefully. Today is the day. Today Justin and me go public. We will be together at the red carpet and show our love. We have to hold hands and look in love. "I think I'll go home now." "Yeah I think so too. See ya" "Bye. See ya." I quickly went outside cuz it was so weird with Pattie. We're actually very good with each other but I think that she knows or believes something that she shouldn't. I really don't know what it is but I just hope that we will be normal soon. When I arrived at home I texted Justin. "When will you come later?" "I'll pick you up at 6, okay?" "Yep. See ya." "See you :)" I had the whole day to get ready for this evening. I had to look perfect. Demi was at mine so he could help me. "Demi?" "Yeah?" "Do you think they'll believe us?" "Yes. They will cuz you really like each other. Not just fake." "Why do you mean?" "The way you danced yesterday with him. That wasn't fake." "Dance? With him?" "Yeah in the club." "I can't remember anything." "Oh haha. I can't help you more cuz I wasn't any longer there too." "No problem. I'll ask Justin later want happened." It was already 5.30 and I was nearly finished. I just put on a lot of make up before I went downstairs. While I put the last time lipstick on I heard a knock on the door an I knew that it was Justin. "I'll go." Demi yelled thru the whole house. Then I walked downstairs.

Justin's POV -- I waited in front of the stairs waiting for Selena. Finally we heard footsteps. Wow. She looked so amazing. I knew what she'd wear cuz out outfits fit together but I've never thought that she would loops so adorable. "You look very beautiful." "Thanks. So are you. You should wear that more often." I took her hand and we went outside. We got in the back of the car and started driving. I was so excited. Hopefully they'll all like us as couple. Suddenly we arrived. I got outside and helped Selena out. We heard a lot of people saying stuff. "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! Omg!" "Bieber and Gomez? Really?" "They look so cute and happy" With that one sentence I got a smile on my face. We went towards the paparazzi and posed for them together. We both were happy that people likes us. We didn't hear any hate so we laughed and smiled the whole time. We also tried to look as much in love as we can. We sat down at a couch and checked our twitter. We saw a lit if mentions about us an we've been also a worldwide trend. There were a lot of funny mentions. We both looked at them and laughed by showing each other. Then we went finally backstage and had to make out in a fotobox. It was so hard but we did. We kissed even with tongue. Just for the camera of course and it felt weird. It was so acted that I couldn't even enjoy it a little. After the 'party' we went out at the rear exit. "There are cameras. Kiss now." Our managers said. We quickly gave us a little kiss while I was trying to find the camera and I did. I think we got filmed. They will all believe it I guess and hope. Then we got in the car and drove to mine. I still don't talk with her bout yesterday but u think I won't today. "Should I drive you home?" "She an stay. I already talked with her mom and its okay." My mom said coming towards us. "Okay. You can sleep on my bed again." "No! This time I'll sleep on the couch. I don't want you to have circumstances." I let her win this time cuz I knew how she felt. "Justin? What happened yesterday? What have I done?" She asked me a little afraid before I went upstairs...