Readers Exchange*CLOSED*

*CLOSED* I HAVE RESTARTED THE CLUB!! GO TO READERS EXCHANGE PART II BOOK, WHICH IS ON MY PAGE!

Hello, welcome to the Readers Exchange Book Club(: 

Please add this book into your Library, so that you will get notified when I update!(:

Please read the rules given below and fill out a form!

Overall, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

What is this?: 

This is a book club where you will meet and interact with new people, read new books, and get feedback for your stories.  

What's Going On: 

Alright, so instead of having the entire Club focus on one book, I wanted to make a club where instead, everyone has a partner. So I will assign a new partner every week, and I will try to assign people who have the same interests with each other. 

What do I do with this 'Partner'?: 

Okay, so after I assign you a partner, it is your duty to communicate with said partner and read their story. Don't worry, he/she will be reading your story also. Both of you have to read the other person's story completely and give HONEST feedback to each other. You will have to read at least FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS of your partners books (and don't worry if you don't have that many chapters in your book yet. Your partner will just read the chapters you have and comment. It's just you have to read on at least 5 if your partner has more than 5.)

Rules - What you will HAVE TO DO: 

~Interact with Partner (get to know each other)

~Read AT LEAST 5 Chapters of Partner's Story (if they have less than 5 published, then just read that amount)

~Give HONEST and HELPFUL feedback to your partner to help them, and they will do the same for you (on at least one chapter, preferably the fifth one) 

~Once you are done please PM me (or comment on that pairing's chapters) you and your partner's name saying that you guys are done

~If you fill out a form, please, PLEASE do your part! Remember, the entire point of this is to HELP YOU. If you are not active and don't contact your partner or read their story, you will be removed from the club.

 ~If your partner has not contacted you at all even after you have tried, PM me immediatley!

~BE ACTIVE

~Fill out a form!

~Please only fill out a form for ONE book. You may change your book as you progress through the pairings.

~Also, please make sure your book is written in English

~Follow all these rules

~HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!(:

What next?: 

I will be updating this book with your new assigned partners! Until then my fellow wattpadders(: 

Please fill this out:

{Form}

Username:Title: Genre:#Chapters Published:

(I know I didn't do this here, but please space out your form!) 

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED, I WILL REPLY  WITH A LETTER!

*CLOSED*