Chapter six

I couldn't believe my eyes - or my feet - as I trudged down the hill with Cassidy leading the way. We marched quietly to the back field and she set out a map for us to see. Rodger was running through the plans with us. 

After they finish talking, I buddied up with Bridget and we ran to our hiding spots to wait until the announcement came through. 

"Please excuse this interruption: All seventh and eighth grade teachers please leave your classrooms, there is a breif conference taking place in the office. A subsitute will come shortly after you leave to watch the students. Thank you." The loudspeaker - Rodger - finished.

There was our cue. I ran full speed ahead to the PE lockers with Bridget, instead of going to our first classroom. The teachers had already left, their keys sitting in the office. All of the girls were locked in the changing room, waiting for her to come back. We unlocked the door and told them what was happening. Then we found the key to the supply closet and saw potential in a lot of equitment. There were hockey sticks, golf clubs, massive weights, bows, arrows, and so much more! Along with the other girls, I decided to hook a bow on my back with a ton of arrows in a sling.

Shortly after that, I was informing my homeroom of what was going on. They all teamed up to ducktape a few naughty boys and then left in silence. Next, I visited my math class. Even though third period was in there, I knew most of them. We ducktaped a really mean boy to a chair, stole our teachers lifetime supply of cookies, his minifridge, and his cellphone. Then we left.

As we continued to move on, we stored our newfound wealth behind a bush nearby. I smiled knowing all of the students had all snuck out and gotten supplies from the PE room, where they now wait to attack.

Bridget looked at me. "We should probably check on the office, make sure he hasn't killed anyone yet."

"Oh shoot thats right! He said that he was going to torture them first, but I don't want to be too late.."

"Yeah, come on, lets go!" 

Once we were nearing the office, I pulled my gun out of my pocket and handed her my bow. I crept up to the door and peered in the window. 

"I can't see anything." I whispered. "Let me try to open it."

Sure enough, the door was unlocked, and what we found inside made my heart skip a beat.

"Dear god!" I screamed, on the edge of fainting.

What we saw was absoutly bruital. Half of my teachers were bruised up and beaten, tied up to chairs with plenty of ducktape. The other half were sprawled out on the ground, their limp bodies dripping blood. I looked over to the face of my science teacher, Mr. McClelland, who was tied to a chair, trying to wiggle his way out. Blood trickled down his face, and he was bruised badly.

"We'll get you out of here, I promise!" I sobbed out. Looking over, I saw Bridget was in tears too. We rushed over to him, and she ripped the ducktape off his lips.

"Thanks."

"Wait, where are they? If their not in here.. Oh my god Bridget! They might have figured out!"

"Oh shit...... Ohh shit..."

And then I faced my math teacher, Mr. Barnum, lying limp on the ground with blood oozing out of his mouth and forehead. Thats when I lost it.

I broke down crying, and Bridget followed me down into a crouch. She looked at me sadly, and I knew this couldn't be reversed. Minutes later, I opened my eyes.

She was speaking to Mr. McClelland.

HELP! SOMEBODY... PLEASE HELP! ANYBODY..... PLEASE HELP! (ik beatles lol but I NEED HELP FINISHING THIS)