Back To The Cave

Jesse looked around to find the cave. 'Did it just... disappear?' 'It was right here when I last came here.' She continued on walking to see if the location she was at was wrong. She came to an unfamiliar place and saw the symmetrical cave. Jesse was bewildered. "How did it....oh whatever at least I found it," she said as she walked into the weird cave.

The cave looked different inside too. There were way more passages to go through, but Jesse knew that it was the middle passage. It took longer to get to the end too. She was about to turn back when she saw light. Not just normal light, but the same illuminous light she saw yesterday. She smiled. She had found the mysterious enchanted button. She slowly walked towards it, taking cautious steps to the possibly dangerous button. She lingered in front of the button, skeptical to press it.

Jesse realized that she had never been afraid of a button before, so she decided to take her chances. She pressed the glowing button, and braced herself for the consequences. But nothing happened. 'I knew it, I bet it was just a prank or something,' she wondered to herself and turned around to leave the cave. She really hadn't liked the feeling of being inside that weird cave. The sooner she gets back to her friends, the better.

But before she could leave, the cave started to rumble underneath her feet. Now Jesse was frightened. A few stones and rocks began to fall from the ceiling of the cave. "I REALLY shouldn't have pressed that stupid button!" She screamed as she started to duck for cover. Then, all of sudden the movement stopped. It was as quiet as when she first got there. The teen was surprised. But all of sudden the ground beneath her started to open. Her emerald green eyes were wide open. She started to scream as she fell through.....